Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's never gonna be a 'Rodri', even if he were born again, he'll be someway short. He's only the RDAHMeedya shining light 'cos of the shirt colour and the address of his home ground. Smoke up arses, fairground mirrors and yer've got a clone of our Rodders.
Don't you think the fact that he is English, also has something to do with him being put on such a pedestal ?
Whether you rate him or not, he is one of the first names on the England team sheet.
With Henderson & Phillips both being non-contenders, he should be the England anchor midfield player for the next several years.
He still is nowhere near Rodri, but who is ?

Man City documentary Together: Treble Winners shows lighter side of players​

By Ciaran VarleyBBC Sport

Anyone hoping for intrigue, though, may be disappointed. There is no mention, for instance, of the 115 financial charges brought against the club last February, nor Joao Cancelo's contentious exit from the squad last January to join Bayern Munich on loan.

Cunts can’t help themselves can they….
Fret not, there wont be any mention of the 115 charges next February either.

They still are scum, mind.

Last edited:
Here's a good post from a mAn UtD fan from wakefield on the bbc.

"I'm no Man City fan, I don't especially enjoy watching them or tika taka football in general. Jurgen Klopp with his Gegenpressing has brought some of the most exciting football to the PL I've ever seen (and I'm actually a Man United fan). But whilst Liverpool and Arsenal can raise their game and on any given day beat anyone, that's great for winning cups. City are relentless, flat track bullies who almost always beat the teams they are expected to which over the course of a season makes them very hard to beat."

Apparently we're flat track bullies now. Seems to be the new stick to beat us and Haaland with.

Remember when we flat track bullied Real Madrid and Bayern Munich and Inter Milan last year in the UCL and before that flat tracked PSG & Dortmund and Athletico - all those times we beat United and Liverpool and Chelsea & Arsenal on the way to win the league - all these little clubs we keep battering. Not on really. Disrespectful.

Last edited:

"I'm no Man City fan, I don't especially enjoy watching them or tika taka football in general. Jurgen Klopp with his Gegenpressing has brought some of the most exciting football to the PL I've ever seen (and I'm actually a Man United fan). But whilst Liverpool and Arsenal can raise their game and on any given day beat anyone, that's great for winning cups. City are relentless, flat track bullies who almost always beat the teams they are expected to which over the course of a season makes them very hard to beat."

Apparently we're flat track bullies now. Seems to be the new stick to beat us and Haaland with.

Remember when we flat track bullied Real Madrid and Bayern Munich and Inter Milan last year in the UCL and before that flat tracked PSG & Dortmund and Athletico - all those times we bear United and Liverpool and Chelsea & Arsenal on the way to win the league - all these little clubs we keep battering. Not on really. Disrespectful.
I don’t think he understands what flat track bully means…obvs not a cricket fan

Remember when we flat track bullied Real Madrid and Bayern Munich and Inter Milan last year in the UCL and before that flat tracked PSG & Dortmund and Athletico - all those times we beat United and Liverpool and Chelsea & Arsenal on the way to win the league - all these little clubs we keep battering. Not on really. Disrespectful.

He's no football fan at all then if that's the best he can come up with, thick Yorkshire ****, cunts like him get on my bastard nerves, most exciting football he's ever seen, what a wanker, haters will hate

I stopped reading at Wakefield.

He's no football fan at all then if that's the best he can come up with, thick Yorkshire ****, cunts like him get on my bastard nerves, most exciting football he's ever seen, what a wanker, haters will hate
Probably a proud Yorkshireman but not proud enough to support one of the many professional teams in Yorkshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.