Media Discussion - 2023/24

Man City documentary Together: Treble Winners shows lighter side of players​

By Ciaran VarleyBBC Sport

Anyone hoping for intrigue, though, may be disappointed. There is no mention, for instance, of the 115 financial charges brought against the club last February, nor Joao Cancelo's contentious exit from the squad last January to join Bayern Munich on loan.

Cunts can’t help themselves can they….
So Pep fucking off a player who grossly disrespected him by popping his ear buds in to listen to music and ignoring him while he was giving a team talk is contentious? What a knobhead. (The hack not you).

Anyone hoping for intrigue, though, may be disappointed. There is no mention, for instance, of the 115 financial charges brought against the club last February, nor Joao Cancelo's contentious exit from the squad last January to join Bayern Munich on loan.

Anyone hoping for fair balanced reporting and accurate analysis of the 115 charges from the sports department of the BBC website may, no will, be disappointed...

Listening to 5 live earlier.

Fabregas on there perpetuating the myth that Arteta started from a worse position at Arsenal than Pep did at City because Pep inherited a better team.

Lying shithouse. I'll never forgive that fucking coward for getting Ferna sent off.
Maybe he's right but Pep won the PL in his 2nd season. Arteta has one bottled title challenge and a Covid FA Cup after 5 years.

Just about to post something on this but, you've worded it perfectly.

Haaland getting pelters off Keane Sunday and now mcoist this move on talksport. Hope this spurs him on and he shines their words back down their throats come may!

Could be the best thing to happen to the team all this criticism, just like the 115 announcement was last season.

This could be the spark to put us into gear and end up backfiring on all the doubters in the media.

Haaland getting pelters off Keane Sunday and now mcoist this move on talksport. Hope this spurs him on and he shines their words back down their throats come may!

Fucking laughable and shows their desperation that they want Haaland nowhere near City. Where’s the witch hunt for Nunez and Hoijland who aren’t fit to lace Erling’s boots.

Oh just seen this, I actually really hate lies and manipulative reporting but that's just me I guess some are fine with it
Then you're objection to the objection of the pictures in the article make no sense. It's an article about the potential golden boot winner not an article about who is leading goal scorer for title chasers (otherwise why is Rashford there). You then dog whistled that a poster is racist.

An article that is about Haaland, Salah and Watkins shoehorns in pictures of Rashford and Saka. I guess it's hardly the most extreme example of manipulative reporting but it is an attempt.

This topic rears it's head occasionally with posters accused of disliking certain players because of the colour of their skin. I think Saka and Rashford tend to be the lightening rods for most of the criticism of the criticism. Is it so hard to understand that they are disliked because of the clubs they play for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.