Media Discussion - 2023/24

How long before it clicks that it's not working though? I'd have had multiple red cards by now :(

I suspect he's either worked it out, or has been advised pretty well by others! It's not a bad thing for the team to have the opposition focus off the ball - just need the ref to spot the worst ones.

I get the impression that he is now expecting contact and doesn't often get hurt.

I suspect he's either worked it out, or has been advised pretty well by others! It's not a bad thing for the team to have the opposition focus off the ball - just need the ref to spot the worst ones.

I get the impression that he is now expecting contact and doesn't often get hurt.
Interesting in the Treble Docu that Pep has a go at the players for not backing him up against Spurs.

Zaniolo looked like a playground bully who'd picked on the wrong kid.
Even worse when you're giving it the 'big un' with a small kid but you turn your back in the wall!!!!!!!!

Konsa looked at the replay on the screen and went mad.

Presently having a lovely debate with the pathological liars at the BBC. Apparently it isn’t evidence of bias that their correspondent repeatedly asked Nottingham Forest fans ‘what about Man City’ ahead of interviewing them, and they don’t think that their actions influenced the fact that each of the Forest fans interviewed used the words ‘what about Man City’. I have asked did everyone you interviewed use those words but they are ‘unable to confirm’; no they just selected the ones who took their instructions from their correspondent, who clearly wanted to introduce that narrative. They also think it’s wholly appropriate that Dan Roan conduct his report announcing the fact that Everton had been docked 10 points for breaching PSR rules standing outside the Etihad stadium rather than Goodson Park. Apparently that’s wholly appropriate !! And they can’t fathom why I think that’s evidence of an agenda! They also don’t think it’s in anyway relevant to report that Man United failed UEFA, PSR rules and only passed EPL PSR rules because of a special dispensation for COVID losses in 2022 - a dispensation not afforded to anyone else including Everton. The discussion continues but they are incredibly defensive…
Sorry mate, but you are completely wasting your time.

Interesting in the Treble Docu that Pep has a go at the players for not backing him up against Spurs.

Zaniolo looked like a playground bully who'd picked on the wrong kid.
Even worse when you're giving it the 'big un' with a small kid but you turn your back in the wall!!!!!!!!

Konsa looked at the replay on the screen and went mad.

Haven't seen the documentary, but I'm not surprised. I expect he has Rodri, Dias, Bernardo particularly in his ear all match - the half second a player spends knocking Lewis means being 5 yards out of position.

It may be me. But, I've noticed in this game and previous games, Rico seems the go to kid to get rid of your aggression when playing for the opposition.
Saw this last season as well, he always seemed to be the one getting stuck into. The lad himself is an absolute diamond, christ knows how good he will be next season and beyond. Doesnt get the media attention but so what, only ends up being a huge negative in the long term.

15 games Mainoo has played for the Rags. 15 games and you get an England start. Southgate is a disgrace.

It’s a job interview….. I noticed Palace lads getting games when it looked like they’d be the only suitors.

Compare with Zaha who got called up just for signing for them.
I think the lad looks a great talent but the hold that club has over the nation’s football psyche is both unwarranted and pitiful and goes sone way to explain why the national team has conspicuously underachieved for the last 32 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.