Media Discussion - 2023/24

I think the lad looks a great talent but the hold that club has over the nation’s football psyche is both unwarranted and pitiful and goes sone way to explain why the national team has conspicuously underachieved for the last 32 years.

I think he has to learn a hell of a lot about the game before he nails down the position. Look at Rodri & Fernandinho's development & they think this kids the finished article.

As you say the worst Rag team in 30 years & they get 4 starters….. mental.

I think he has to learn a hell of a lot about the game before he nails down the position. Look at Rodri & Fernandinho's development & they think this kids the finished article.

As you say the worst Rag team in 30 years & they get 4 starters….. mental.
to think this lad is anywhere close to rodri or fernas level is downright ludicrous, rodri is playing 4d chess and this fucker is playing tiddlywinks but as they say the one eyed man is king in the land of the blind and that explains the ridiculous overhyping of mainoo.

I think the lad looks a great talent but the hold that club has over the nation’s football psyche is both unwarranted and pitiful and goes sone way to explain why the national team has conspicuously underachieved for the last 32 years.
Absolutely, as soon as a couple of Rags get in the squad then the Euros, World Cup, Boat Race, Wimbledon Singles 'n Doubles, 'n the Grand National are all nailed on certainties - according to the Rag-obsessed RDAHMeedya!

Its been 32 years of our media telling us that Utd football was the best in the world. Nicky Butt was an international level player, Beckham (Is supposedly on a par with De Bryune for his vision, the NEvilles were this countrys best defenders.

We won fuck all over the years because our media (On the whole) pick and choose the players who play for their country. Nowadays they cant use Utd as the standard, and LFC dont have any top level english players (Besides TAA). So City are the template they have to choose from. And It would be a good feather in City's cap if we can form the backbone of a tournament winning English team. (I dont want to hear about Southgate being shit, its so fkin boring listening to that again).

But the media thing really pisses me off. The way they elevate Utd players to unreal levels. Rashford is THE best example of it. Ahhrg I need to stop.

I suspect he's either worked it out, or has been advised pretty well by others!
Rico's a Thai kickboxer. The opposition bully boys think they're going to intimidate "the little kid" but Rico knows full well that he could kill anyone that tries to pick on him so he just walks away with the knowledge that he has nothing to prove. It's a fantastic attitude - I love it!

Its been 32 years of our media telling us that Utd football was the best in the world. Nicky Butt was an international level player, Beckham (Is supposedly on a par with De Bryune for his vision, the NEvilles were this countrys best defenders.

We won fuck all over the years because our media (On the whole) pick and choose the players who play for their country. Nowadays they cant use Utd as the standard, and LFC dont have any top level english players (Besides TAA). So City are the template they have to choose from. And It would be a good feather in City's cap if we can form the backbone of a tournament winning English team. (I dont want to hear about Southgate being shit, its so fkin boring listening to that again).

But the media thing really pisses me off. The way they elevate Utd players to unreal levels. Rashford is THE best example of it. Ahhrg I need to stop.

Unfortunately Southgates fucking shit!

Rico's a Thai kickboxer. The opposition bully boys think they're going to intimidate "the little kid" but Rico knows full well that he could kill anyone that tries to pick on him so he just walks away with the knowledge that he has nothing to prove. It's a fantastic attitude - I love it!

I didn't know that! Certainly explains why he can take the knocks.

Lots of respect for Darragh MacAntony on Talkshite.

Unlike Jordan he's no bullshitter. Admitted he's a dipper but giving us a lot of credit without the snide comments.

He said he loves working with City as they want to loan young players to improve their development, unlike every other club pick up the tab for wages, accommodation etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.