Media Discussion - 2023/24

It may be me. But, I've noticed in this game and previous games, Rico seems the go to kid to get rid of your aggression when playing for the opposition.
He can look after himself though. Last season against Chelsea they had 3 'hard men' midfielders (inc Kovacic) trying to kick him out of the game and he just laughed at them.

Saw this last season as well, he always seemed to be the one getting stuck into. The lad himself is an absolute diamond, christ knows how good he will be next season and beyond. Doesnt get the media attention but so what, only ends up being a huge negative in the long term.
I know we’re talking levels here.
I remember Peter Barnes coming through and being the golden boy.
Season later Gary Owen came through and often went under the radar.
I agree on Rico he’s going to be great.

Rico's a Thai kickboxer. The opposition bully boys think they're going to intimidate "the little kid" but Rico knows full well that he could kill anyone that tries to pick on him so he just walks away with the knowledge that he has nothing to prove. It's a fantastic attitude - I love it!
He's a Radcliffe lad. We love a good scrap..

I know we’re talking levels here.
I remember Peter Barnes coming through and being the golden boy.
Season later Gary Owen came through and often went under the radar.
I agree on Rico he’s going to be great.

It must be a good thing that he knows that Walker isn't going to block his path for 5 years.

I don't think they said, but I expect there is a 10-assist limit applied.
That's a bit too much like, "...if only goals from outside the area were worth double....", for my liking.

Fucking sick of these made up "only headed goals/left footed goals/best january signing...etc...etc" bullshit "stats" that are created to illustrate an agenda driven narrative.

Lies, damn lies, and all that, I suppose

Is that God damn awful football 365 site sponsored by the dippers or the rags. Story after story about City all in a negative way obviously, makes me want to strangle the pathetic authors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.