Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot see that pen not given if thats Ederson instead of Neuer.
i said that last night, thats why saliba made that challenge that got given as a pen because in the pl that doesnt get given if you play in red, they are so entitled that when a game is reffed fairly they see it as unfair because to them 90% of decisions in their favour is fair reffing.

Look at this bollocks on Talkshite's YouTube site... two English teams playing in the CL Quarter Finals... yet for us, the only videos uploaded are all negative – two where they actually talk to Real Madrid fans... fucking pathetic!

View attachment 113422
Looking forward to Lego heads explanation on why his plan to stop Kane from scoring didn't work out and I'm sure those Real Madrid fans will have accepted last night's draw with their usual impartial humility.

Looking forward to Lego heads explanation on why his plan to stop Kane from scoring didn't work out and I'm sure those Real Madrid fans will have accepted last night's draw with their usual impartial humility.
I will find out today at work as three of them went last night.
I don't know how but they had tickets in the city section

Real Madrid: Lunin (5), Carvajal (6), Tchouameni (6), Rudiger (7), Mendy (6), Valverde (7), Kroos (6), Camavinga (7), Bellingham (6), Vinicius Jnr (8), Rodrygo (7).

Total 71

Man City:
Ortega (6), Akanji (5), Gvardiol (7), Dias (6), Stones (6), Rodri (6), Kovacic (6), Silva (7), Foden (8), Haaland (6), Grealish (6).

Total 69 - edited lol

We went to Madrid, the world's biggest team, the 14 time champions and based on sly sports ratings above were 2nd best and got a 3-3 draw.

Always pandering. Always lying.
Bellingham and Grealish both 6???

Lots of reporters didn't see the Real vs City game, can tell as they think Real dominated the first half. Plenty of long range efforts that never troubled Orteg
More negative headlines, this time from Ladyman. And the Daily United want people to pay (m+) to read that shit.

When will I actually see a positive headline and article about City drawing 3-3 away at Real Madrid?

If that was Liverpool or United(ha!), there would numerous positive articles about the performance and the result.

Sloppy, slow, careless….

View attachment 113508
Ladyboy sees the game through a redtop lens, can't make himself praise a good performance from City, here's last years headline at the same point

Attachments

• ians.jpg
    ians.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 154
Saka the little diver! All his thinking in that situation is to run with the ball and do the splits to cheat for a pen! If that was Foden it be skip pass the goalie and score a tap in!
You could photoshop Salah's head on Saka's body and struggle to tell the difference. Saka must have him on a loop before games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.