Media Discussion - 2023/24

Lots of reporters didn't see the Real vs City game, can tell as they think Real dominated the first half. Plenty of long range efforts that never troubled Orteg

Ladyboy sees the game through a redtop lens, can't make himself praise a good performance from City, here's last years headline at the same point
Apart from the two that troubled him to the extent they ended up in the net?
We were clearly 2nd best in the 1st half, Pep said we lacked composure and we needed to adapt to chaos. He actually said that had we played this game 4 years ago based on the 1st half we would have lost 4-1 or 5-1.

We were clearly 2nd best in the 1st half, Pep said we lacked composure and we needed to adapt to chaos. He actually said that had we played this game 4 years ago based on the 1st half we would have lost 4-1 or 5-1.
First sentence is bollocks, there’s no blame attached to Ortega, the first wasn’t even on target and the second was going into his hands, dear me some people.

I think Pep was more referring to how much we've grown in this competition, He was giving us a compliment more than anything, We aren't that team anymore that folds in the Champions League.

As for the goals you've mentioned, I genuinely can't believe you're blaming Ortega for both goals, One shot was going wide and took a massive deflection into his far post, The other was literally going straight to him on my for it took a touch off Akanji.

Maybe he should of done a cartwheel and saved Valverde effort also...

Lots of reporters didn't see the Real vs City game, can tell as they think Real dominated the first half. Plenty of long range efforts that never troubled Orteg

Ladyboy sees the game through a redtop lens, can't make himself praise a good performance from City, here's last years headline at the same point
Ladyman is incapable of being impartial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.