Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the two that troubled him to the extent they ended up in the net?
We were clearly 2nd best in the 1st half, Pep said we lacked composure and we needed to adapt to chaos. He actually said that had we played this game 4 years ago based on the 1st half we would have lost 4-1 or 5-1.
I didn't think we were second best first half. I thought we were a bot sloppy in posession but bossed the game whilst they scored two flukes.

Ladyman is getting slaughtered in the comments section under his shit article.
But his work is done undermining City's performance, so he won't be arsed about the comments about him. But the fucking Rag will be at the Etihad filling his Rag gob with free drinks and food whilst continuing to steal a living as a journalist.

Apart from the two that troubled him to the extent they ended up in the net?
We were clearly 2nd best in the 1st half, Pep said we lacked composure and we needed to adapt to chaos. He actually said that had we played this game 4 years ago based on the 1st half we would have lost 4-1 or 5-1.
Is this a joke. He wasn't troubled until both shots took a huge deflection

Last edited:
Did we play last night?

SSN and Talkshite only talking about Arsenal and being robbed.
They are playing the clickbait wankers.

Arsenal fans are something else. I'll give them that. They are certainly different than other fans. Similar to the scousers victim mentality but mixed in with the arrogance of Untied.

Neither is justified.

They are a bunch of cowards who come for a draw. Bottlers

Who the fuck is that ginger bearded fuckwit on sky at the moment??? We were torn to shreds by Madrid apparently so we must be delighted with a draw. He's more irritating than Hinchcliffe.

Sam Tighe....they just put his name up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.