Media Discussion - 2023/24

Apparently Pep wears an exclusive one million euro watch. That shit was on a FB thread. How do they know he didn’t get it for twenty euros from Tenerife? Cunts.
So what if he does, he can well afford it, if the press are so worried about what people spend their money on im sure they will be more than happy to pay for their transport, ticket and food for whatever sporting event they attend.

I think the media pricks getting on Haaland's back and wanting him away need to remember that we have many strings to our bow.
No Haaland, no problem we'll play the false 9. They obviously don't see the bigger picture.
It's just 2nd season syndrome and the fact teams have 2 and 3 around him every game. He's scored 30 goals in all comps, top scorer in the league and has been out for 2 months lest we forget. Not bad stats in my eyes.

The media make themselves look like cunts every time.

View attachment 113825
Carragher should not comment on Haaland when he came out with the utter shite that he’d signed for the wrong club last season. You can tell they are desperate to see Haaland gone, the flip side why would he want to go to Madrid? The team he plays in dominates them every time they play them in the Champions league.

Liverpool get smashed oh let's shit on one of city players!

Next time Big Erl is roped in to do one of those cringeworthy post game on pitch interviews with 3 or 4 Sky twats lined up who then proceed to ask questions in turn like some kind of amateur meet and greet session, he should humiliate Carragher by completely ignoring him when it’s his turn to ask the mind numbingly boring question

Any subsequent attempts by the camp presenter to portray this as a bit of light hearted banter should also be ignored by Erl

I remember it well - sad when anyone has to leave his career behind, but that could so easily have been Jack. He was entirely innocent - Dallas was making the out of control lunge after Jack took the ball - succeeding in taking Jack out as he intended, but at great cost to himself.
Great shame, but, you reap what you sow.
FOR whaT it's WORTH

I think the media pricks getting on Haaland's back and wanting him away need to remember that we have many strings to our bow.
No Haaland, no problem we'll play the false 9. They obviously don't see the bigger picture.
It's just 2nd season syndrome and the fact teams have 2 and 3 around him every game. He's scored 30 goals in all comps, top scorer in the league and has been out for 2 months lest we forget. Not bad stats in my eyes.

The media make themselves look like cunts every time.
The media consistently misunderstand City at every level.
They don’t get how the business practices and aims of some of the world’s most influential and powerful businessmen actually work - it‘s beyond anything they understand and are familiar with, and they certainly fail to comprehend the levels that Pep and his team work at- all they have to do is count the number of titles won playing the false 9!
It makes them and other clubs scared because they don’t know how to deal with it fairly, so they go off down the ‘they must be cheating’ route.
They are football’s Luddites.

The BBC keeping standards high:

"Can Liverpool still win Europa League?published at 09:30​

09:30​

About 75% of you think the Reds can not forget about saying farewell to Jurgen Klopp with a treble - they most focus on trying to add the Premier League title to the League Cup they have already won this season."

I mean, what the fuck?!?
These media jonnies are gonna struggle to get a hard on for this new chap from Portugal. He seems as beige as a new build show house interior design scheme.
Obviously, it will be City's fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.