Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media consistently misunderstand City at every level.
They don’t get how the business practices and aims of some of the world’s most influential and powerful businessmen actually work - it‘s beyond anything they understand and are familiar with, and they certainly fail to comprehend the levels that Pep and his team work at- all they have to do is count the number of titles won playing the false 9!
It makes them and other clubs scared because they don’t know how to deal with it fairly, so they go off down the ‘they must be cheating’ route.
They are football’s Luddites.
My favourite was their insistance that Yaya was a DM when for a good 12 months he was 3/4 of the way up the pitch knocking goals in for fun.

I think the media pricks getting on Haaland's back and wanting him away need to remember that we have many strings to our bow.
No Haaland, no problem we'll play the false 9. They obviously don't see the bigger picture.
It's just 2nd season syndrome and the fact teams have 2 and 3 around him every game. He's scored 30 goals in all comps, top scorer in the league and has been out for 2 months lest we forget. Not bad stats in my eyes.

The media make themselves look like cunts every time.
Nailed it.

Amongst all oil cheats 115 etc allowed to stay on bbc hys see below

This is the text you wrote:
Good to see another city HYS full of useful high quality comments stimulating debate

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion or are derailing the discussion onto a different topic."

Amongst all oil cheats 115 etc allowed to stay on bbc hys see below

This is the text you wrote:
Good to see another city HYS full of useful high quality comments stimulating debate

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered to be off-topic for the discussion or are derailing the discussion onto a different topic."
I’ve tried a couple of times, but get the same treatment, but it boggles the mind that 115 and the like are allowed on without response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.