Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tempting to repost stating poor quality comments not stimulating debate. As the opposite of what was removed for being off topic must be on topic
I just gave up. The agenda is clear, but it’ll be in front of the Independent Commission where this will be won or lost.

Sick of hearing about it, but what really pisses me off is the notion that City would have won nowt without financial doping. That’s so ridiculous as to make me spit!

Last edited:
I just gave up. The agenda hackers, but it’ll be in front of the Independent Commission this will be won or lost.

Sick of hearing about it, but what really pisses me off is the notion that City would have won nowt without financial doping. That’s so ridiculous as to make me spit!
You're not called jamie?!

The media consistently misunderstand City at every level.
They don’t get how the business practices and aims of some of the world’s most influential and powerful businessmen actually work - it‘s beyond anything they understand and are familiar with, and they certainly fail to comprehend the levels that Pep and his team work at- all they have to do is count the number of titles won playing the false 9!
It makes them and other clubs scared because they don’t know how to deal with it fairly, so they go off down the ‘they must be cheating’ route.
They are football’s Luddites.
I think they do understand everything about City and they know how well we're run as a club. But it doesn't fit the narrative to say that because you're upsetting the red sheep and that can't happen heaven forbid, you're sacked on the spot, lol

If I earned 23 million euros a year, I'd definitely wear a Casio LCD watch costing £11.99 on Amazon.
I'd wear the £30 version which has a calculator on it just for shits and giggles
f9e5ab762ee845e085099326bf32bc43.jpg

My favourite was their insistance that Yaya was a DM when for a good 12 months he was 3/4 of the way up the pitch knocking goals in for fun.
Tony Cascarino co-commenting on the Newcastle away game in 2012. Mancini brought on Nigel De Jong at nil nil, in order to allow Yaya to go forward. TC kept wondering why you'd bring on NDJ when you needed a win. I'm not sure he understood what was going on even when Yaya scored two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.