Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Jordan was at it again today on TalkSh!te. He despises us, doesn't he? It's every day and whenever he's challenged he claims he hasn't got an issue with City. Yet it's relentless. He and Jim White have barely talked about our Treble, prefering to push the 115 charges. I suppose it's what pulls the "Big Reds" in from Dagenham to Dumfries though.
Jordan added a new embellishment to his argument today, pouring scorn on how much City are worth compared to old money like the Rags and Real. Apparently it's all about being a brand now which, he was keen to point out, doesn't apply to us! If we'd known this beforehand we could all have saved ourselves a small fortune by not bothering to go to Istanbul. He sounded like a wannabe entrepreneur pushing a new line in nail parlours in The Dragons' Den.
Personally I'm a lot happier with City winning The Treble than being a brand but what I'd really like to hear would be the unrestrained hysteria of Jordan v the calmness of Khaldoon Al Mubarak. Not that Al Mubarak would ever trouble himself with small time anger merchants like Jordan of course.

Simon Jordan was at it again today on TalkSh!te. He despises us, doesn't he? It's every day and whenever he's challenged he claims he hasn't got an issue with City. Yet it's relentless. He and Jim White have barely talked about our Treble, prefering to push the 115 charges. I suppose it's what pulls the "Big Reds" in from Dagenham to Dumfries though.
Jordan added a new embellishment to his argument today, pouring scorn on how much City are worth compared to old money like the Rags and Real. Apparently it's all about being a brand now which, he was keen to point out, doesn't apply to us! If we'd known this beforehand we could all have saved ourselves a small fortune by not bothering to go to Istanbul. He sounded like a wannabe entrepreneur pushing a new line in nail parlours in The Dragons' Den.
Personally I'm a lot happier with City winning The Treble than being a brand but what I'd really like to hear would be the unrestrained hysteria of Jordan v the calmness of Khaldoon Al Mubarak. Not that Al Mubarak would ever trouble himself with small time anger merchants like Jordan of course.
A failed football chairman crying about a successful football chairman.

As much as I'd like to think that the tide is turning towards a more balanced approach to the way the media report on all things MCFC.

I feel that the sporting journalist (erm erm) in this country are way too invested in their propaganda to change now.

Any attempt by them at positivity would come across as hypocritical at this point.

As much as I'd like to think that the tide is turning towards a more balanced approach to the way the media report on all things MCFC.

I feel that the sporting journalist (erm erm) in this country are way too invested in their propaganda to change now.

Any attempt by them at positivity would come across as hypocritical at this point.
That is indeed one of the tenets of a cult.

Of a what?
giphy.gif

The only brand I care about is a glowing metal one saying " C**T placed on Jordans' arse:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.