Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Jordan was at it again today on TalkSh!te. He despises us, doesn't he? It's every day and whenever he's challenged he claims he hasn't got an issue with City. Yet it's relentless. He and Jim White have barely talked about our Treble, prefering to push the 115 charges. I suppose it's what pulls the "Big Reds" in from Dagenham to Dumfries though.
Jordan added a new embellishment to his argument today, pouring scorn on how much City are worth compared to old money like the Rags and Real. Apparently it's all about being a brand now which, he was keen to point out, doesn't apply to us! If we'd known this beforehand we could all have saved ourselves a small fortune by not bothering to go to Istanbul. He sounded like a wannabe entrepreneur pushing a new line in nail parlours in The Dragons' Den.
Personally I'm a lot happier with City winning The Treble than being a brand but what I'd really like to hear would be the unrestrained hysteria of Jordan v the calmness of Khaldoon Al Mubarak. Not that Al Mubarak would ever trouble himself with small time anger merchants like Jordan of course.
Good old Simon Jordan, bright enough to attract numpties, but not bright enough to realise he's making a right arse of himself in front of folk who have a life.

Last edited:
Simon Jordan was at it again today on TalkSh!te. He despises us, doesn't he? It's every day and whenever he's challenged he claims he hasn't got an issue with City. Yet it's relentless. He and Jim White have barely talked about our Treble, prefering to push the 115 charges. I suppose it's what pulls the "Big Reds" in from Dagenham to Dumfries though.
Jordan added a new embellishment to his argument today, pouring scorn on how much City are worth compared to old money like the Rags and Real. Apparently it's all about being a brand now which, he was keen to point out, doesn't apply to us! If we'd known this beforehand we could all have saved ourselves a small fortune by not bothering to go to Istanbul. He sounded like a wannabe entrepreneur pushing a new line in nail parlours in The Dragons' Den.
Personally I'm a lot happier with City winning The Treble than being a brand but what I'd really like to hear would be the unrestrained hysteria of Jordan v the calmness of Khaldoon Al Mubarak. Not that Al Mubarak would ever trouble himself with small time anger merchants like Jordan of course.
Exactly what TS want, all of us talking about it.

Funniest bit of Jordan’s inane warble today.
Someone text in mentioned him going to a No mark business school and not Harvard.
Thick twat(obviously never researched Khaldoon) responded by saying. Why would I go to Harvard I’m British.

So what are these 115 charges? What is charge number one? Come on Mr Jordan, you are a football genius, you know all about clubs in financial trouble, you have OBVIOUSLY got full details of all that has City bang to rights so why not tell the world in detail of our club's misdemeanours.

Of course, we all know that you won't do this as your station exists just to push the ambitions of three club's who each wear red shirts (as the formation of the EPL was) and any club that is there to challenge that order has to have all sorts of dirt thrown at it.

Jordan has form on brands. He spent a fortune to buy just the Palace brand, since Ron Noades kept all the tangible assets. Jordan, of course, lost his money while Noades sold the ground for a handsome sum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.