Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This signing only world class players bullshit is so lethargic and without any considerable research. Here is how they were signed:

Ederson: Signed as an unknown after the Bravo debacle. Not even us had an idea how good he will turn out to be.
Stefan: Signed as a free from a relegated Bundesliga outfit.
Carson: Yeah, the only God level player we signed! Absolute quality! THE GOAT
Kyle: Signed and got pelters from every side for money down the drain.
Rico: Academy Graduate and absolute class.
Manuel: Signed as an emergency on deadline day. Not even Dortmund were aware how good he is!
J Boulders: Pep has to defend him (biggest balls in the room) in his first season as he got criticisms from everywhere
Ruben: Nobody knew how good he was. Even our 2nd or 3rd choice as a signing.
Nathan: Signed from relegated Bournemouth on a release clause.
Josko: Signed on a high fee. Still, some people were skeptical due to the meggings he got from Messi in the world cup
Sergio: Signed as a promising youngster and boyhood fan from Anderlecht.
Godri: Signed on a release clause and was written off in the initial 2 years as a flop even from some of our support
Kovacic: Signed from Chelsea with little or no excitement from anywhere.
Nunes: Signed as an emergency when we missed out on Paqueta late in the window.
KDB: A 60 million CHELSEA REJECT.
Bernardo: Signing came out of nowhere. He was class then and he has proven it multiple times since.
Jeremy: An exciting signing as Mahrez replacement. One for the future.
Jack: An English poster boy signed on a release clause. Was immense in our Treble success.
Phil: A local kid and now a genuine superstar. Every supporter's dream.
Oscar: Academy graduate and we hope he goes the way of Phil.
Julian: Proof of an excellent scouting. What a player he has become.
Erling: A genuine superstar and a City fan to boot. And paid peanuts for him.

Each one of these players were nowhere on the same capacity when they signed. They were coached, they learned and now they are the world class superstars everyone apart from us envies. Any team could have signed these players, but I am sure they hadn't developed like this if they had been in any other team. They deserve whatever they are achieving currently and no crying/devaluing from anyone is going to deny what they are currently. They are here on merit and achieved everything on the pitch fair and square,nothing else!

Last edited:
I chucked on talksport for the first time in ages just for the giggles
PMIAC is also the biggest fucking hypocrite in the country

Calling spurs fans treacherous
PMIAC authorised fake pictures of British troops with bound prisoners, which placed our armed forces in even more danger

Slagging spurs fans for not getting behind the manager
how many times did PMIAC have a go at wenger or arteta in his first two seasons!

PMIAC said West ham should be motivated to do it for Declan Rice
Was PMIAC happy for Samir Nasri to win the league with us or Van Persie with the rags, or were they traitors?

PMIAC also said that WHU have the players to hurt us.
Two minutes later he said the wobble at Christmas has cost arsenal especially getting beat by West ham and if you want to win the league you shouldn't be getting beat by the likes of them
Fuck me PMIAC is all over the show there.

Jonathan in lieu of a proper job. I believe 'sportswriter' is the preferred nomenclature.

It's hard to believe somebody actually pays wankers like this to write such absolute drivel.
I remember this cretin and the equally hideous Rudd and Reddy, along with some fat rag, Custis I think, sitting on the sofas on Sunday supplement spouting their anti City garbage. Cunts the lot of them, I'm amazed they get in and out of the Etihad in one piece.

The 2 players in every position thing is a load of rubbish. The biggest evolution by Pep is how he has brought in players who can play anywhere. Other teams wouldn't trust a central defender to play at left back for example but Pep has played this whole season without a proper left back like Walker is at right back.

We still haven't bought a replacement left back for Cancelo but nobody would notice as Gvardiola has settled in and anyone out of Ake, Akanji, Lewis or even Stones can play there.

Of course it is. Just like the chat about the league being boring because City just go and win it. If that was the case, we wouldn't have had 48hrs of constant chat about Spurs wanting to lose. Arsenal fans tuned in last night, the whole world was fucking watching. Many hoping for a City loss, many hoping for a City win. There's jeopardy, there's excitement and it's into the final day.

Heard some Arsenal fan saying it's boring because you just know you aren't going to win it if it's close. He was asked by a Spurs fan why they didn't try to win at the Etihad and then decided that our financial doping was why we're so good and that Arsenal shouldn't have to win so many games to win the league!

The entitlement from the red shirts is mental.

There's still a game to go and if Arsenal win then we have to as well. That's a title race and it's much better than any other big European league.

‘Naturally most of this belonged in the realm of online silliness, and soon enough pre-game ambivalence gave way to a thrumming, relentless opening, a kind of Total Angeball: four midfielders, two wingers, no strikers, the kind of lineup Pep Guardiola used to put out when he still had ideals.”

View attachment 118954
Ahh, the Irish Examiner, I should have guessed :)

It's hard to believe somebody actually pays wankers like this to write such absolute drivel.
I remember this cretin and the equally hideous Rudd and Reddy, along with some fat rag, Custis I think, sitting on the sofas on Sunday supplement spouting their anti City garbage. Cunts the lot of them, I'm amazed they get in and out of the Etihad in one piece.

And to think I used to watch that programme religiously until the anti City bile started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.