Media Discussion - 2023/24

The media hate campaign is fuelling our title charge season after season.

Pep said it himself; “we will prove you wrong”.

So yea it’s been a mental warfare fighting on the socials and in real life but it’s contributing to our success.

Whats the alternative? Have no abuse and win nothing? Let’s leave that to united, Liverpool and hopefully after Sunday the arse.

Use its blues to bring enjoyment from our unprecedented success. At some point in time we won’t be this good and will be ignored.

Turn that negative media frown upside down and be happy that the media is actually pushing us to new heights on the pitch. Pep would have been long gone if it not for 115 imo.

Backfired big time.

Ladyman in the Daily United/Liverpool has stated in his article Klopp is 'Liverpool's greatest manager'.

That's the level of journalism we're now at from the red shirt loving old hacks still stealing a living as a journalist.

Am no dipper fan from from it. But this sort of bollocks is pissing me off.

Dippers bang on about being a istory club yet are happy to ignore the greatest managers they have had like Shankly, Paisley even Dalglish. All with better istory than klopp.

I guess it's not unusual for dippers to forget their istory ;)
Dippers love for klopp even if it means ignoring their history

And in the third paragraph we have the inevitable phrase.

What makes it even worse is that there is a HYs available for the Red shirted sheeple to post their contribution to City bingo. Apparently the evidence is out there for all to see although they do not care.

The Crayon munchers need HYS as their diazepam to try and offset the anxiety and trauma that can befit a lost cause.

Top berting by “Seymour” if you are on here.

The media hate campaign is fuelling our title charge season after season.

Pep said it himself; “we will prove you wrong”.

So yea it’s been a mental warfare fighting on the socials and in real life but it’s contributing to our success.

Whats the alternative? Have no abuse and win nothing? Let’s leave that to united, Liverpool and hopefully after Sunday the arse.

Use its blues to bring enjoyment from our unprecedented success. At some point in time we won’t be this good and will be ignored.

Turn that negative media frown upside down and be happy that the media is actually pushing us to new heights on the pitch. Pep would have been long gone if it not for 115 imo.

Backfired big time.

Definitely agree with this. I've always thought (and I know others have said this too) that the charges motivated us to achieve what we did last season. Without them I'm unsure we'd have hit the same heights, it seemed to galvanise the whole club and we've not looked back since.

The constant negativity peddled by the outside world, has allowed City to create a seige mentality and despite our position, they probably feel like it's them against the world and fighting to prove people wrong. Pep is a master psychologist and motivator, as he is tactician, so I have no doubt he's weaponised this to his advantage.

On a side note, rival fans really hate it when this point is made. Which makes it even sweeter.

People have to remember, most of
Am no dipper fan from from it. But this sort of bollocks is pissing me off.

Dippers bang on about being a istory club yet are happy to ignore the greatest managers they have had like Shankly, Paisley even Dalglish. All with better istory than klopp.

I guess it's not unusual for dippers to forget their istory ;)
Dippers love for klopp even if it means ignoring their history
TBF most Liverpool fans who have commented are calling Ladyman out and are saying Klopp isn't Liverpool 's greatest manager.

But Ladyman has got the clicks. Job done. File another shite article away. A days work done. And more wages.

Apologies if already posted, but Chris Sutton claims ' he is sick of City winning the league'. Yet he seems quite happy to see Celtic win 9 in a row.

Hypocrisy reigns in the British media.

Chris Sutton the knowledgeable and acclaimed media pundit said that ???

Last edited:
I thought these were two relatively positive sections (compared to normal) from the Athletic article today about the charges. Basically, whatever comes to pass, you cannot dismiss the achievements of the team.

Attachments

• IMG_9632.png
    IMG_9632.png
    178 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_9631.jpeg
    IMG_9631.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 97
Chris Sutton the knowledgeable and acclaimed media commentator said that ???
Yes, on his predictions page on the BBC website

He does predict City to win 5-0, but to say that when his former team wins every year is petty dumb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.