Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just come across something on Twitter called The Club discussing City’s guilt and/or innocence. I say “discussing” but it was 4 incoherent blokes who couldn’t string a sentence together, didn’t have a clue what they were talking about and spoke like they were wannabe gangsters. I’m absolutely taken aback by the abject fucking stupidity of the four of them to the point where I’ve posted it on here! Social media has an awful lot to answer for.

I’ve just come across something on Twitter called The Club discussing City’s guilt and/or innocence. I say “discussing” but it was 4 incoherent blokes who couldn’t string a sentence together, didn’t have a clue what they were talking about and spoke like they were wannabe gangsters. I’m absolutely taken aback by the abject fucking stupidity of the four of them to the point where I’ve posted it on here! Social media has an awful lot to answer for.
Social media is one of life’s modern day evils. It gives a voice to some absolute utter cunts who don’t deserve to have a voice, never mind being heard.

Social media is one of life’s modern day evils. It gives a voice to some absolute utter cunts who don’t deserve to have a voice, never mind being heard.
Said it before and I'll say it again social media definitively disproves the theory that if you gave a thousand monkeys a thousand typewriters you would get shakespeare

It's those morons that's getting the public worked up and frothing at the mouth about City. Getting too toxic for words fuelled by social media cretins

Said it before and I'll say it again social media definitively disproves the theory that if you gave a thousand monkeys a thousand typewriters you would get shakespeare
The theory is an infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters. Point taken though.

It's those morons that's getting the public worked up and frothing at the mouth about City. Getting too toxic for words fuelled by social media cretins
I’m honestly not sure how anyone could get worked up (apart from at the staggering stupidity of them) about four blokes arguing about something they know absolutely nothing about. It wasn’t even amusing, it was just worrying that these people are allowed to vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.