Media Discussion - 2023/24

Has anyone considered that the Media team might use Simon as the Ernie Wise to Pep's Eric Morecambe, and get him to ask these daft questions to get Pep and the players riled up?

He always get the first questions so you may be right. It's certainly not for the quality of his questions.

Nothing about Pep's press conference in the Daily Mail.

View attachment 119237

Nothing about City possibly winning 4 PL titles in a row. A new record.

Slot confirmed as Liverpool manager.(headline). Numerous fawning articles about Klopp. United articles. Non football articles.
Do you live to be upset by the media ? All you do is post crap and spreading their crap to wind blues up . They are laughing their cocks off that you are clicking on and spreading their attacks

That’s completely fair, if you can’t accept a verdict from and independent panel then you lose any credibility.

You do remember we have been here before in 2019? Cleared of all charges except non-compliance by CAS yet we still hear "found guilty by UEFA", "got off on a technicality", "why not comply if nothing to hide?".

You may be more generous than I am and, yes, it's OK to mention the allegations as an issue, but the slightest hint of implying guilt before the panel has concluded should be treated with utmost contempt given their track record.

There are a few issues regarding the media coverage we receive (or don’t ) nearly every set of fans believe the media is against their club, and it’s easy to find negatives if you look hard enough

The sad fact is the media is now dominated by the amount of clicks and comments (engagement they call it) and it’s designed to create engagement, they know that a negative article about City will have lots of engagement and it will be shared on forums like this, Talk Sport operates the same business model

If they overstep the mark the club will deal with them, the best thing to do is not engage with them ignore them, then you have won that battle, if we all did it they will move on to the next thing that generates what they want

Do you live to be upset by the media ? All you do is post crap and spreading their crap to wind blues up . They are laughing their cocks off that you are clicking on and spreading their attacks

Kaz picking a fight again with a BM forum member. I'm not the first, and I won't be the last.

PS. It's a screen grab, not a link. I doubt anyone on BM will be reading the article. They includes you. ;-)

BBC reporting on Pep's comments about being respected in other parts of the world, missing the point that it's a clear reference to cunts like Stone and the rag infested media hating us.

Then the comments section is full of people calling City cheats, with the moderators allowing them to make these defamatory comments, despite this being against their own clearly published rules. BBC cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.