Media Discussion - 2023/24

Maybe it's because this is the media discussion thread?
Why would you admit to watching the rag pretender , posting it for us to see when the guy makes money off every click , all whilst being upset with what he posts , i just dont get it , it leads to every blue being wound up constantly . No probs with discussing what they say but without the links , they are making money out of us , just my opinion

Yea I fucking love it
Tbh I think he missed an opportunity there. Might be good to let the media know the club is disliked all across football and fully aware of the medias current focus on the alleged charges rather than applaud the brilliance of the team being involved in another title challenge.

BBC reporting on Pep's comments about being respected in other parts of the world, missing the point that it's a clear reference to cunts like Stone and the rag infested media hating us.

Then the comments section is full of people calling City cheats, with the moderators allowing them to make these defamatory comments, despite this being against their own clearly published rules. BBC cunts.
I dont even know why the BBC did not get at least a temporary ban and Stone allowed in to ask more stupid questions after that article re the charges they put on the website last week, the one without a name to it, and only changed it when us blues made complaints about it. Weak by the club/Media PR Dept

BBC reporting on Pep's comments about being respected in other parts of the world, missing the point that it's a clear reference to cunts like Stone and the rag infested media hating us.

Then the comments section is full of people calling City cheats, with the moderators allowing them to make these defamatory comments, despite this being against their own clearly published rules. BBC cunts.
When you say 'missing the point' surely you mean 'ignoring the point'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.