Media Discussion - 2023/24

"Unspun world" on BBC News.

John Simpson starts off taking about Saudi Arabia taking over golf and asks Dan Roan for the breakdown. Guess who he spends the most time talking about? He's obsessed.
Surely he's not been on about Pep's mashie niblick* again? 'Obsessed' isn't the word!

(* Mind, by all accounts, it is rather impressive..!)

That really wasn’t what happened. Or at least not the story that was claimed.

He was told his biological grandfather was Irish and that was accepted and qualified him to play for them. It was only after he’d finished playing that his mother told him the bloke wasn’t actually his biological grandparent.

It’s a convenient story that may or may not be true. But either way it has nothing to do with his views on step parents.
Yeh and the berk has cost many a decent footballer born in the UK with Irish herertage the chance of representing the Republic of Ireland

I Knew that you know.

I just can't resist the opportunity to reiterate that we all know that they (media) know MCFC is the best run football club this side of Mars.

It's what makes it even sweeter, that they have to work so hard to swim against the tide.

I would imagine the average football fan is starting to suspect a bit of a media bias against MCFC if they haven't already.

For those football fans older enough to remember when the rags were relevant and dominating the premier league they will recall a lack of media resistance to their continued success.
An interesting Mail article today about the situation in Russia, where the author writes..'To say Putin is obsessed with his legacy is like saying Liverpool would quite like an away win at Manchester City.'

Sly Spurts spews -breaking
Fantastic news for PL football fans as one of it best players Ilkay Gundogan has signed a two year deal with ‘Barca’ with an option for a third. The German Turk has now played for two of the best supported teams in European football as well as Stockport with money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.