Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
These twats have all along backed the wrong horse..

Spent over a decade laughing and belittling us whilst blowing smoke up the red shirt arses..

The rags - fkin basket case..

The dippers - fkin Europa League

The tarquins - cockney bottlers

Spuds - fkin lol

The chavs - busted flush

Well you bunch of twats, the chickens have come home to roost, nestling on our 3 beautiful shiney trophies and the media hacks have been exposed as wankers..

After all this time, who'd have thought that would happen, the deluded knobs..

What a bunch of no moral, sad fcuks they all are..

Get a proper job and grow some bollocks and that includes the woman who thinks fkin Yari Litmanen is the best ever PL player..

Biggest bunch of cunts you'd be hard pressed to improve on..!

.. Cunts..!
Brilliant. this should be stuck to a tree in the centre of town with a dagger through it !

Oh i do know they know. My post had a hint of sarcasm attached to it…. As you say it doesnt fit with what they want to peddle
I Knew that you know.

I just can't resist the opportunity to reiterate that we all know that they (media) know MCFC is the best run football club this side of Mars.

It's what makes it even sweeter, that they have to work so hard to swim against the tide.

I would imagine the average football fan is starting to suspect a bit of a media bias against MCFC if they haven't already.

For those football fans older enough to remember when the rags were relevant and dominating the premier league they will recall a lack of media resistance to their continued success.

I'd imagine jewish groups in Britain will object strenously to this numbskull downplaying the holocaust and comparing it to a state that invests in jobs and housing in the UK
Let's hope he gets the colin mafham treatment
Well, don't bet your horse on it, part of the problem is that the PL started lika an all-Jewish production, the multi-billion-pound machine we have today was created by Jewish businessmen, Its understandable that they are not happy that Arabic investors are milking their cash cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.