Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good article. I've no idea how we are going to replace his runs into thd box and all round technical brilliance
Last thing you want to try is like for like, so work rate and pace would do for starters, the lad was brilliant at times but generally took 30 minutes for the game to slow down to his pace, move Grealish into his free role and get a pacy left winger who can cfoss in.

Last thing you want to try is like for like, so work rate and pace would do for starters, the lad was brilliant at times but generally took 30 minutes for the game to slow down to his pace, move Grealish into his free role and get a pacy left winger who can cfoss in.
That sounds like a good plan to me. I think both Foden and Grealish could be better used in positions other than those wide roles. But they can't all play central roles. I definitely think we need some pace out wide. But what do I know. Just leave it to Pep!

Sssssh.

They’ve gone very quiet. ;-)

No doubt on holiday via I’ll gotten gains of lieing, making up stories, and being Shills for the Red Shirt clubs and their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.