Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Borrows was excellent today on Talk Sport, listened to the shite radio station all day to hear the jealousy from all and sundry. Bill fighting our corner and letting all listeners know the truth in all aspects of City’s history to the 115 charges, really refreshing.
Never heard of him, but good to read that :-)

Thanks be honest most of the press/media have been a bloody disgrace today. Absolutely scandalous.

I don't normally do the press/media but I had a look. Some of the comments on talk sport and the bbc are shocking.

Not only is 115 mention all the time I see using the term Lance Armstrong is now becoming common when talking City.

Lots of people have taken City winning 4 on the bounce very badly :)

The bbc how don't these break their house rules ?

View attachment 119803
Do the fuckwits not realise that their Lance Armstrong reference is fucking stupid. The reason why Armstrong's medals were never given to anyone else is because when all the other riders were properly investigated they were all found to be taking banned substances. So are they saying everyone is cheating ?

Do the fuckwits not realise that their Lance Armstrong reference is fucking stupid. The reason why Armstrong's medals were never given to anyone else is because when all the other riders were properly investigated they were all found to be taking banned substances. So are they saying everyone is cheating ?
Radio 5 had a very informed caller on nicky Campbell this morn comparing city to the PO

You wouldn’t think City had created a record that will never be copied not in my lifetime at least, more stories on Klopp and Arteta two losers.We will never get the recognition this great team deserves.We have been tarnished forever even if we win the 115 charges the damage has been done.

You wouldn’t think City had created a record that will never be copied not in my lifetime at least, more stories on Klopp and Arteta two losers.We will never get the recognition this great team deserves.We have been tarnished forever even if we win the 115 charges the damage has been done.
Not in my eyes we haven't, I couldn't give a rats arse what some no-mark fan of another club or a 'journalist' thinks and never will. Anyone who is affected by it needs to grow a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.