Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to the first ten minutes of that.

Auclair said City are easy to admire but hard to love and their manager is the same.

Why is Pep hard to love?
My missus reckons Pep has “those eyes” I said do explain.. “you know, like he beats his wife up”

To be fair she does come from a family of predominantly dipper fans …

She wasn’t into football when we met 30+ years ago ;-)

I like the Monday Night Club on 5 Live.
A few points from it tonight, Chris Sutton, who i actually enjoy listening to, has been bleating on all year about how boring it would be if we won the league again, and how much he wanted a great title race. He sounded very disappointed tonight that we had done it.
This is the same Chris Sutton who's a cheerleader for the SPFL and Celtic and has never once complained about that being a one sided boring league, even when Rangers were relegated to the third division.

Later on in the show they described Chelsea's achievement of finishing 6th as unbelievable as it looked "impossible" a few weeks ago.
So City have to win the league every year due to our squad and money spent, yet its unbelievable if a team that has spent a billion in 12-18 months finishes 6th.
Something doesn't add up here

The BBC sports home page has one feature about Foden. Other than that there is no mention of the league title or four in a row. Pathetic. But the negativity towards City only serves to further motivate Pep and the players, so bring it on. Hopefully more piss boiling to come on Saturday.

Monday Night Club discussing us. Really good so far, 25mins in and so far no numbers mentioned.
Monday Night Club, 20/05/24: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/l0056m57 via @bbciplayer
Except for Conor Coady (yet another scouser fast tracked for no evident reason into media work) claiming that he "read today" that more people watched Klopp's farewell than City's game. Two supposedly trained journalists on the panel with him and neither felt the need to question his source.

Of course they didn't, they knew he'd made it up

Except for Conor Coady (yet another scouser fast tracked for no evident reason into media work) claiming that he "read today" that more people watched Klopp's farewell than City's game. Two supposedly trained journalists on the panel with him and neither felt the need to question his source.

Of course they didn't, they knew he'd made it up
Why would any **** care even if it’s true? They are such pitifully needy cunts.

I like the Monday Night Club on 5 Live.
A few points from it tonight, Chris Sutton, who i actually enjoy listening to, has been bleating on all year about how boring it would be if we won the league again, and how much he wanted a great title race. He sounded very disappointed tonight that we had done it.
This is the same Chris Sutton who's a cheerleader for the SPFL and Celtic and has never once complained about that being a one sided boring league, even when Rangers were relegated to the third division.

Later on in the show they described Chelsea's achievement of finishing 6th as unbelievable as it looked "impossible" a few weeks ago.
So City have to win the league every year due to our squad and money spent, yet its unbelievable if a team that has spent a billion in 12-18 months finishes 6th.
Something doesn't add up here
I think it adds up to the fact that Chris Sutton is a fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.