Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Monday Night Club on 5 Live.
A few points from it tonight, Chris Sutton, who i actually enjoy listening to, has been bleating on all year about how boring it would be if we won the league again, and how much he wanted a great title race. He sounded very disappointed tonight that we had done it.
This is the same Chris Sutton who's a cheerleader for the SPFL and Celtic and has never once complained about that being a one sided boring league, even when Rangers were relegated to the third division.

Later on in the show they described Chelsea's achievement of finishing 6th as unbelievable as it looked "impossible" a few weeks ago.
So City have to win the league every year due to our squad and money spent, yet its unbelievable if a team that has spent a billion in 12-18 months finishes 6th.
Something doesn't add up here
Yes his fucking brain cells.

I think it adds up to the fact that Chris Sutton is a fucking idiot.
Spot on. Complete tosser who thinks he is some sort of Worzel Gummidge acting shock jock. Wish he would just fuck off. I find it almost impossible to believe that a former pro footballer can have such little insight so can only think he’s created this persona for himself to eventually end up on the masked singer.
And wish the rest of the Monday Night Club would fuck off too. Chapman is clearly an intelligent bloke but can’t help play to the cartel.
This title race was a very good one with 3 outstanding teams, Rodri had a very valid point about the Arse but none of them have talked about them losing an 8 point lead twice, nor talked about the multi dimensional players City have nor understood just what a genius Pep is. They have nothing to say except appeal to the red shirts

I like the Monday Night Club on 5 Live.
A few points from it tonight, Chris Sutton, who i actually enjoy listening to, has been bleating on all year about how boring it would be if we won the league again, and how much he wanted a great title race. He sounded very disappointed tonight that we had done it.
This is the same Chris Sutton who's a cheerleader for the SPFL and Celtic and has never once complained about that being a one sided boring league, even when Rangers were relegated to the third division.

Later on in the show they described Chelsea's achievement of finishing 6th as unbelievable as it looked "impossible" a few weeks ago.
So City have to win the league every year due to our squad and money spent, yet its unbelievable if a team that has spent a billion in 12-18 months finishes 6th.
Something doesn't add up here
Sorry mate but how can you enjoy listening to Sutton. He detests City (although he does admire Pep) and is such an annoying pundit. Always changing his views and being hypocritical and always looking to wind people up. I much preferred the show when Danny Baker was doing it. Savage and Sutton are like two little kids arguing.

Except for Conor Coady (yet another scouser fast tracked for no evident reason into media work) claiming that he "read today" that more people watched Klopp's farewell than City's game. Two supposedly trained journalists on the panel with him and neither felt the need to question his source.

Of course they didn't, they knew he'd made it up
Everyone will have turned over the moment Phil put us 2 up

Lol, hark at the dodger, that'll put the fear of God into the PL.

More podcast shit. Another media scourge.

In a call for swift action, Ferdinand encouraged the Premier League to "knuckle down" and sort out City's predicament for the broader "betterment of the game". He underlined: "The powers that be need to make sure that they finalise this as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.