Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
More podcast shit. Another media scourge.

In a call for swift action, Ferdinand encouraged the Premier League to "knuckle down" and sort out City's predicament for the broader "betterment of the game". He underlined: "The powers that be need to make sure that they finalise this as soon as possible.

Well, they can do one of two things then: withdraw the referral of the allegations, or enter into a settlement agreement from a position of weakness. Which would he prefer?. There is nothing else they can do without blowing the idea of an independent process clear out of the water which would lead to a legal challenge on any outcome. I wish I had a brain with the capacity for thought like Rio fucking Ferdinand.

I’ve closed my X /Twitter account.

The only thing I was getting off Elon Musk and his X/Twitter website without using related words in X/Twitter search was bitter ‘Liverpool’, United, and Arsenal fans going on about 115 with the odd City fan related X/Twitter page fighting back, as well as pointless and uninteresting videos that I’ve got no interest in, and constant ads. As many other ex-Twitter users have commented, Musk has turned Twitter, now X , into an (unregulated) cesspit.

Last edited:
I’ve closed my X /Twitter account.

The only thing I was getting off Elon Musk and his X/Twitter website without using related words in X/Twitter search was bitter ‘Liverpool’, United, and Arsenal fans going on about 115, with the odd City fan related X/Twitter page fighting back, as well as pointless and uninteresting videos that I’ve got no interest in, and constant ads. As many other ex-Twitter users have commented, Musk has turned Twitter, now X , into an (unregulated) cesspit.

Pity more people are not on threads

Bill Borrows was excellent today on Talk Sport, listened to the shite radio station all day to hear the jealousy from all and sundry. Bill fighting our corner and letting all listeners know the truth in all aspects of City’s history to the 115 charges, really refreshing.

Any clips?

X/Twitter is full of Scousers claiming….. drum roll.

Nobody cares about City winning the title 4 times in a row.
It’s already been forgotten about.
More people watched the Liverpool match instead of the City match.

I have to give Liverpool fans some credit across X/Twitter and social media in general. They’ve worked non stop and tirelessly over the last 24 hours to try and play down the significance of City’s record 4 title wins in a row.
If they didn't care they wouldn't say anything.
Obvious but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.