Media Discussion - 2023/24

The whole f’kin narrative is an absolute disgrace!It’s all about money,guilty or paid off,brown envelopes,inflated mattresses full of banknotes blah blah..Totally disrespecting the brotherhood and unity,superb technical ability,the unrelenting method,the forensic coaching,the humility and distinct lack of narcissism and ego,that are so evident within this incredible group of players.As if money can buy that!They really are all living in their own bile,..f’kin cretins!…

I don't get City's position on dealing with the media.

They've crossed the line and are way over it. Calling the achievements meaningless and worse.

But come next season the doors will be wide open for them, hospitality laid on.

I know a trainee solicitor that worked for City and he said the media department at City is very chummy with the journalists. Which is probably part of the problem, they don't want to ban friends.
Find that difficult to believe that any of the media are friends. Friends certainly wouldn’t be writing disgraceful reports about us and causing long term damage to our reputation.

A nothing story imo.

Anyone who thought communication wasn’t ongoing during gardening leave or that job negotiations/offers weren’t taking place before official notification to the relevant club is far too naive to hold such a senior position.

At most it’s an opportunity to aim a small dig at the other party during arbitration, but beyond that rather insignificant.
While i tend to agree with you, insignificant things such as this account for about 110 of our charges and the world is going crazy bout them

Just sent this to sky sports

“Could you please let me know why, at the top of every hour, you show Man Utd lifting the league cup in your "feel it all" advert?

Man Utd won this trophy 15 months ago, why is that clip now relevant, would you agree with me that you do this for one reason and one reason only, to keep Man U relevant, if you have to show a clip of the league cup being lifted why not show the last winners, Liverpool? Or why not show the other football team in Manchester (there is one you know) and show Man City lift one of the 4 premier league trophies that they have won recently.

Please stop this love affair with Man United, again in my opinion you are only doing it to appease your millions of subscribers of your sky sports package and not for any football reasons.

I would appreciate a reply.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.