Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: PPT
Just curious.
How do you cheat at ping pong?
I had a mate at work back in the 1970's that was a British Amateur ping pong champion. Bastard used to give me a 20 point start and then he'd play you with a fcuking frying pan and beat you without dropping a point........he never played me with a normal bat though which of course is a lot smaller, the cheating bastard.......:-)

....and City continue to do nothing about it.

No other club gets the vitriol and lies that we do. We all know if one of the redshirts was in our position that they wouldn't be getting this. So why should we put up with it?

The club could easily get a current player to call it out. But the most we'll likely get is a one sentence paragraph from Gaughan in the Mail saying eyebrows were raised at City by the reporting.

So the club instead leaves it to City fans to put up with.
Do you realise all your posts say the same thing even though we know how we have been dealing with things all these years , never comp!ain never explain . We do put messages out via a couple of trusted outlets now and then and will probably just carry on the same when we get cleared of the charges . It is fans that want to media crushed not the men running the very successful business

Just read on the BBC website, a fans review of the season per club.
The Liverpool fan gave the best away fans to Crystal Palace are one of the few clubs who don't sing about poverty.

No doubt the same fan thinks its hilarious singing about empty seats at the Etihad
That idiot also said he's happy with the season. Apparently, winning only the league Cup was "the best we could have hoped for"
Their whole fan base is fucking puddled and delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.