Media Discussion - 2023/24

Do you realise all your posts say the same thing even though we know how we have been dealing with things all these years , never comp!ain never explain . We do put messages out via a couple of trusted outlets now and then and will probably just carry on the same when we get cleared of the charges . It is fans that want to media crushed not the men running the very successful business

I know what City's approach is, I don't like it.

I don't believe the current approach has worked and if anything the media's vitriol, misinformation and lies has become much worse.

All it took the Nottingham owner was one threat of legal action against neville, carragher and sky and they immediately shut up and just focused on the football.

I think City have been far too lenient with many journalists and outlets.

I know what City's approach is, I don't like it.

I don't believe the current approach has worked and if anything the media's vitriol, misinformation and lies has become much worse.

All it took the Nottingham owner was one threat of legal action against neville, carragher and sky and they immediately shut up and just focused on the football.

I think City have been far too lenient with many journalists and outlets.
If we ever become unsuccessful again the vitriol will magically evaporate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.