Media Discussion - 2023/24

Shearer was pissing me off from the first minute today! When Haaland was wrestled to the ground from a corner he described it as great defending. Then the rags break away and the fake haaland is brought down with a slight brush from Akanji and he’s Screaming for a free kick! He was in rag wankfest mode the whole game. If he loves them that much why didn’t he sign for them the fuckin bell
Totally agree
I muted the commentary I the second half and put music on whilst watching ,
Him and The Main Commentator certainly flew the flag for their Favourite team today
Well done The Biased Broadcasting Corporation
They are a disgraceful organisation

All the cry babies in the media the past week can rest easy tonight
English football isn’t finished
We aren’t unbeatable
There is jeopardy

Don’t forget, had it not been for a point blank last minute save from our number 2 goalkeeper (a free transfer from a relegated German side) then we’d have finished the season trophyless

Shower of crying cunts

Now fuck off out of our way so we can cruise to 5 in a row

No 115 articles today I've notice it seems we only "cheats" when we win leagues trophies! Sums up the jealous bitter media!

As soon as I seen that fat fuckin granny shagger in the studio I got this shite feeling.
His head is fuckin massive and I mean huge. Surely that's a medical condition or his head is full of helium.

God help Plymouth, they'll be 10 games in without a win scratching their heads.

Hate the horrible prick.

giphy.gif

Totally agree
I muted the commentary I the second half and put music on whilst watching ,
Him and The Main Commentator certainly flew the flag for their Favourite team today
Well done The Biased Broadcasting Corporation
They are a disgraceful organisation
Spot on. He was a complete tosser and apart from his bias showed the football knowledge and analysis of a stone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.