Media Discussion - 2023/24

Oh how times have changed. They were described as the underdogs and they played like they were fighting for survival. We didnt help gifting them a goal but I dont think our lads really got off the bus.
Ah well it gives them something to shout about.

Pretty much my thoughts jimmygb. Trying to be positive, hopefully this will give them another 6 months of them 'turning the corner' and tenbob stays another season. The odd pot now and again keeps their hope alive.

On a separate note, Shearer was disgusting today as a BBC commentator. He was absolutely loving it and it got so bad I switched over to ITV even though Keane was on. Ironically, he was less enthusiastic than Shearer. What have we done to antagonize the bastard so much? I may be wrong but before ADUG bought MCFC weren't they considering Newcastle? Maybe he can't help thinking what might have been. While he was playing he was no fan of the rags.
Ironically because the Rags won his beloved Barcodes missed out on europe , both commentators were revelling in our poor form , and penalty appeals brushed aside with aplomb . The BBC grovelling to the Dippers & Rags is blatant and considering they are a public funded organisation their lack of impartiality is astonishing ,derciminalising the failure to pay the TV licence cannot come too soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.