Media Discussion - 2023/24

Pep might leave this summer
Mark Ogden saying on 5 Live at the minute that he thinks (hopes he means) might happen
He’s gonna be watching his body language at the parade closely

Pep might leave this summer
Mark Ogden saying on 5 Live at the minute that he thinks (hopes he means) might happen
He’s gonna be watching his body language at the parade closely
Brilliant news - if Ogden thinks he is on the verge of leaving then he is probably nearer to signing an extension.

Great news.......

Totally agree
I muted the commentary I the second half and put music on whilst watching ,
Him and The Main Commentator certainly flew the flag for their Favourite team today
Well done The Biased Broadcasting Corporation
They are a disgraceful organisation
I normally mute the commentary, however, just as the game started, my neighbour (a Tottenham fan) decided to use his petrol strimmer. Even with doors and windows closed the "whiney noise" was still audible. Just added to the overall frustration.

Fuck me just turned it round to ssn talking about rags and possible new manager flicked it to F1 watching it for 30 mins or so flicked back to ssn and talking about rags again and the win and what it means,talk about bigging up a cup win you’d think it was a champions league or league title win..

I have come to the conclusion that there is only one thing more disliked by the media in this sorry 'state' of ours than Manchester City, and that is any sporting domination by Manchester City.
I was puzzled by the pro rag lexicon of Shearer during the game. When did he become such a tubthumper for the rags?
That 2nd penalty shout being described as good defending, just using his strength? Then saying the opposite about the challenge on poundland Haaland at the other end says it all.
The media can't have domination in the league. The English game is sold on its competitive field. If you have City winning too much it spoils the brand, which in turn dilutes the brand, which risks viewers turning away from it.......and THAT is why we see so many media cunts down playing our brilliance.
City winning everything is bad for their careers. The media must see a close competition or their whole product becomes stale.
On the upside, I believe this negativity will happen to any team that dominates from now on. Broadcasters, journalists, industry officials, and social media nobs, will all need engagement. When that drops their income drops.
And you don't fuck with someone's butty without kickback!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.