Media Discussion - 2023/24

Bellingham's contributions in big games has shrunk as his ego has expanded.

A proper shoulder shrugging whiner.

As for that world superstar Sancho....fucking hell !!

Philip Walter......

4 PLs on the bounce.
Treble winner.
European & World Club Champion.
Football writers player of the year.
Players player of the year.
27 goals
More assists than a crossing warden.

Golden Ball....??

Bellingham's contributions in big games has shrunk as his ego has expanded.

A proper shoulder shrugging whiner.

As for that world superstar Sancho....fucking hell !!

Philip Walter......

4 PLs on the bounce.
Treble winner.
European & World Club Champion.
Football writers player of the year.
Players player of the year.
27 goals
More assists than a crossing warden.

Golden Ball....??
Not that I give a shit personally about SPOTY but I notice Bellingham is favourite to win it ahead of that young rag darts player. At least the darts lad has some sort of personality.

Media leading the sheep through life, the fucking state of what people will take and believe.

Disgusting, coke snorting ugly camel faced top hat.

Says alot about the state of the English Footballing media when the likes of this fools get employment.
to be fair you could pick any of them out and make the same case, the state of football media in this country is beyond embarassing, its just full of washed up ex red tops trying to say relevant and be down with the kids, none of them have anything insightful to say and spend the whole time pushing their own personal agendas and marketing the red tops, the thing what i dont understand is why they are even there, sky should do an experiment and run games with zero commentators and or pundits and see if it affects viewing figures and i would bet my house it would make an absolutely miniscule difference to viewing figures.

I wonder if sky, tnt etc said tomorrow okay we are going to knock a couple of quid of everyones bill but to do that we will have to get rid of neville, carragher, camel gob, henry, parlour etc etc and ran a poll asking how people would feel about that, id say it would be upwards of 90% voting for it, they do nothing for the enjoyment of the game, they offer no insight, if anything they detract from the football as you have to listen to their inane wittering on and their opinions instead of whats happening in the game.

to be fair you could pick any of them out and make the same case, the state of football media in this country is beyond embarassing, its just full of washed up ex red tops trying to say relevant and be down with the kids, none of them have anything insightful to say and spend the whole time pushing their own personal agendas and marketing the red tops, the thing what i dont understand is why they are even there, sky should do an experiment and run games with zero commentators and or pundits and see if it affects viewing figures and i would bet my house it would make an absolutely miniscule difference to viewing figures.

I wonder if sky, tnt etc said tomorrow okay we are going to knock a couple of quid of everyones bill but to do that we will have to get rid of neville, carragher, camel gob, henry, parlour etc etc and ran a poll asking how people would feel about that, id say it would be upwards of 90% voting for it, they do nothing for the enjoyment of the game, they offer no insight, if anything they detract from the football as you have to listen to their inane wittering on and their opinions instead of whats happening in the game.

The likes of Neville, Carragher and Keane etc have turned their punditry into a grift. When they have podcasts like the overlap making them money on top of what they do for sky. They’ve all turned into parody characters of themselves as the audience that Sky want tune in for more of them acting up at half time than what is actually happening in the game. Keane’s remarks about Haaland is a perfect example of that.

Not that I pay sky anyway but they could add a bit on and promise to bin them off.

The likes of Neville, Carragher and Keane etc have turned their punditry into a grift. When they have podcasts like the overlap making them money on top of what they do for sky. They’ve all turned into parody characters of themselves as the audience that Sky want tune in for more of them acting up at half time than what is actually happening in the game. Keane’s remarks about Haaland is a perfect example of that.
which is why they need to be gone, manufacturing 'beefs' with football stars in order to stay relevant is pathetic.

On Sky games, neviile and spitty add absolutely nothing in co commentary and why in some games do they have both wittering on!
There was a game this season and spitty asked the ex ref "what would be your thought process here?" It was a question for half time, not whilst the game is being played
It's like watching a game in a pub when two boring fuckers won't STFU
There really should be an option to mute the commentary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.