Media Discussion - 2023/24

Would love to know how many people actually watch pre match, half time and full time analysis. For me I just tune in at kick off and here at half time full time. Actually watch it on foreign streams to avoid the equally bad commentary. Sky are missing a trick here, could save themselves a fortune and dump the lot of them, just show the game with at most one person commentating. Dont think to many would be bothered if neville, carragher, keane, richards etc etc disappeared from our screens forever.

I abstain from it however more dippers tuning in to watch Klopp waving at the Kop than City lifting a trophy tells you where their demographic is. As for their punditry it’s a race to the bottom for stupidity with both Caragher and Keane trying to lay into Haaland when he’s won the golden boot two seasons running at the age of 23.

You beat me to the punch.

The 'look at me' antics of the drug dodger,McMinimum & others is nauseous and detracts from the product.

TV games DON'T need self serving co commentators,panelists or pundits.

A single knowledgeable independent commentator who can analyse the game and key incidents, but let the game speak for itself, is all that's required.

The money that can be saved and used to reduce charges will be huge.

David Coleman... " One nil "
When you look back at the edge, the incite, the probing questions, the analysis, the summing up - when you watch the old matches - Coleman, Moore, Hill period - you actually think christ, weren't people more articulate and wow did they really ask that? You maybe didn't think it at the time, probably complained then too. But quite how it's regressed to this fayre is a shocking reflection. Saint and G was probably the start of the amoebaing down - but even they were Frost and Ludovic Kennedy, comperd the the present pillocks.

I see that the victims main sponsor are yet again in trouble for money laundering today.
Thousand of times.
Hundreds of Billions
Apparently it wasn't then and it's not true because it has been discredited before.
Sound familiar?
I’ll store this story in my back pocket for when any dipper follower decides to mention money, cheating or charges to me at work.

Would love to know how many people actually watch pre match, half time and full time analysis. For me I just tune in at kick off and here at half time full time. Actually watch it on foreign streams to avoid the equally bad commentary. Sky are missing a trick here, could save themselves a fortune and dump the lot of them, just show the game with at most one person commentating. Dont think to many would be bothered if neville, carragher, keane, richards etc etc disappeared from our screens forever.
They hardly watch anything they have an attention span of about 15 seconds, they watch in between viral tick tock posts.

When you look back at the edge, the incite, the probing questions, the analysis, the summing up - when you watch the old matches - Coleman, Moore, Hill period - you actually think christ, weren't people more articulate and wow did they really ask that? You maybe didn't think it at the time, probably complained then too. But quite how it's regressed to this fayre is a shocking reflection. Saint and G was probably the start of the amoebaing down - but even they were Frost and Ludovic Kennedy, comperd the the present pillocks.
Spot on it all started to go wrong at the 1970 World Cup when at least the panel were experts and England were after all World Champions but to find ourselves having to listen to the individual views of a so called expert ex player and a panel of English serial failures is a disgrace…….. then when you think it can’t get any worse we are now subjected to the incommentary back up views of people who have never played the man’s game and probably never played in front of more than 4K people but have 500 England caps hence their expert status ffs

I abstain from it however more dippers tuning in to watch Klopp waving at the Kop than City lifting a trophy tells you where their demographic is. As for their punditry it’s a race to the bottom for stupidity with both Caragher and Keane trying to lay into Haaland when he’s won the golden boot two seasons running at the age of 23.
Never got the criticism about amount of people watching Citys trophy lift. Lets face it only City fans will tune in, i for one would never be arsed watching any other team lift a trophy as for the dipper flith well they are just a wierd messed up cult.

And anyone who can watch Micha Richards is beyond help, I could not care if he ever wore our shirt, the guy is a clown and a thick and unfunny one at that, no surprise that Souness left when he did.

That fucking laugh goes through me
It amazes me that on his topic on here on which I am sadly banned from replying, people are annoyed that he does not support us more in the media because he wore our shirt for a short time.

WTF, I thought the idea of a pundit was to give neutral and honest views from an ex players prospective.

The clown does nothing but laugh and make stereotypical soundbites that add nothing to any conversation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.