Media Discussion - 2023/24

On Sky games, neviile and spitty add absolutely nothing in co commentary and why in some games do they have both wittering on!
There was a game this season and spitty asked the ex ref "what would be your thought process here?" It was a question for half time, not whilst the game is being played
It's like watching a game in a pub and two boring fuckers won't STFU
There really should be an option to mute the commentary
another reason why they should both be binned off is that they have taken to reffing games and its creeping in more and more, how many times this season have you seen spitty and the older ratboy say nah nothing in that and the game is moved on instantly.

The likes of Neville, Carragher and Keane etc have turned their punditry into a grift. When they have podcasts like the overlap making them money on top of what they do for sky. They’ve all turned into parody characters of themselves as the audience that Sky want tune in for more of them acting up at half time than what is actually happening in the game. Keane’s remarks about Haaland is a perfect example of that.
They're like the judges on the X Factor - A tough one, a kind one, a disinterested one and a clown - it's the only format the modern public understand.

I see that the victims main sponsor are yet again in trouble for money laundering today.
Thousand of times.
Hundreds of Billions
Apparently it wasn't then and it's not true because it has been discredited before.
Sound familiar?

to be fair you could pick any of them out and make the same case, the state of football media in this country is beyond embarassing, its just full of washed up ex red tops trying to say relevant and be down with the kids, none of them have anything insightful to say and spend the whole time pushing their own personal agendas and marketing the red tops, the thing what i dont understand is why they are even there, sky should do an experiment and run games with zero commentators and or pundits and see if it affects viewing figures and i would bet my house it would make an absolutely miniscule difference to viewing figures.

I wonder if sky, tnt etc said tomorrow okay we are going to knock a couple of quid of everyones bill but to do that we will have to get rid of neville, carragher, camel gob, henry, parlour etc etc and ran a poll asking how people would feel about that, id say it would be upwards of 90% voting for it, they do nothing for the enjoyment of the game, they offer no insight, if anything they detract from the football as you have to listen to their inane wittering on and their opinions instead of whats happening in the game.
Sadly the media is pandering to it's younger audience and us foc's aren't it.

Bantz is the think and fat clown micha, angry keano spitty and squeaky garrry are lapped up by the kids.

to be fair you could pick any of them out and make the same case, the state of football media in this country is beyond embarassing, its just full of washed up ex red tops trying to say relevant and be down with the kids, none of them have anything insightful to say and spend the whole time pushing their own personal agendas and marketing the red tops, the thing what i dont understand is why they are even there, sky should do an experiment and run games with zero commentators and or pundits and see if it affects viewing figures and i would bet my house it would make an absolutely miniscule difference to viewing figures.

I wonder if sky, tnt etc said tomorrow okay we are going to knock a couple of quid of everyones bill but to do that we will have to get rid of neville, carragher, camel gob, henry, parlour etc etc and ran a poll asking how people would feel about that, id say it would be upwards of 90% voting for it, they do nothing for the enjoyment of the game, they offer no insight, if anything they detract from the football as you have to listen to their inane wittering on and their opinions instead of whats happening in the game.
You beat me to the punch.

The 'look at me' antics of the drug dodger,McMinimum & others is nauseous and detracts from the product.

TV games DON'T need self serving co commentators,panelists or pundits.

A single knowledgeable independent commentator who can analyse the game and key incidents, but let the game speak for itself, is all that's required.

The money that can be saved and used to reduce charges will be huge.

David Coleman... " One nil "

The likes of Neville, Carragher and Keane etc have turned their punditry into a grift. When they have podcasts like the overlap making them money on top of what they do for sky. They’ve all turned into parody characters of themselves as the audience that Sky want tune in for more of them acting up at half time than what is actually happening in the game. Keane’s remarks about Haaland is a perfect example of that.

The overlap is basically an advert for out of work sky 4 but mainly Rags looking for work. Come & chat with Neville whilst we feed you questions for gullible chairman to take a chance on you. Don’t worry if they don’t watch YouTube the client journalists will make sure it’s captured in the papers & before you can say Plymouth Argyle we’ll have you a job offer.

Reactions: PPT
Sadly the media is pandering to it's younger audience and us foc's aren't it.

Bantz is the think and fat clown micha, angry keano spitty and squeaky garrry are lapped up by the kids.
Would love to know how many people actually watch pre match, half time and full time analysis. For me I just tune in at kick off and here at half time full time. Actually watch it on foreign streams to avoid the equally bad commentary. Sky are missing a trick here, could save themselves a fortune and dump the lot of them, just show the game with at most one person commentating. Dont think to many would be bothered if neville, carragher, keane, richards etc etc disappeared from our screens forever.

I see that the victims main sponsor are yet again in trouble for money laundering today.
Thousand of times.
Hundreds of Billions
Apparently it wasn't then and it's not true because it has been discredited before.
Sound familiar?
The revelations include Cameron and Osborne intervening on their behalf and successfully getting the US DOJ to drop their prosecution of S&C. Stinks to high heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.