Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth about next Mondays hearing is its boring. The PL looked to amend a rule, City said it was illegal. The simple solution is to go to independent arbitration. Both parties will abide by whatever decision is made. As I say, boring.
The reaction of the media to the above is a disgrace. The Premier League will not be destroyed if we win, football will carry on.
Not one journalist has covered the story in an honest way. None of them has even bothered telling the boring truth, all of them have set out to attack us with an eventual aim of destroying us.
There is no integrity or honesty left in that putrid profession.
Post of the week. 100% spot on.

I bet those news hounds and probing, interrogating, cross-examiners, pulled him up on that??!

hahaha, Glorifying the great Liverpool football club and how clubs should be run and then missing out on 2 major disasters involving their fans, Racist fans and players, cheating and hacking into City accounts, the list goes on and on

Last edited:
Ladyman in the mail:

Man City haunted by United. Leeds and Newcastle are still bigger clubs.

This is unbelievable and nothing but lies and his useless opinion on what he has decided is a big club. By every measure city is and was before the take over a big club. Now we are fucking massive.

Talksport now ridiculing us for taking on the league. Yesterday was somewhat balanced with Borson but today it’s back to spreading lies to hurt the club.

It’s very simple, if the premier league rules are legal then they will prevail, however if they are deemed illegal to stop commercial growth then…

Last edited:
The truth about next Mondays hearing is its boring. The PL looked to amend a rule, City said it was illegal. The simple solution is to go to independent arbitration. Both parties will abide by whatever decision is made. As I say, boring.
The reaction of the media to the above is a disgrace. The Premier League will not be destroyed if we win, football will carry on.
Not one journalist has covered the story in an honest way. None of them has even bothered telling the boring truth, all of them have set out to attack us with an eventual aim of destroying us.
There is no integrity or honesty left in that putrid profession.
The absurdity is that City questioning the legality and motives behind the changes is being reported by the media as an apocolyptic event that will bring down football and civilisation as we know it.

It could and should have been dealt with quietly behind closed doors but has been exposed and fed to the media by certain parties to spin, speculate and sensationalise.

Ladyman man in the mail:

Man City haunted by United. Leeds and Newcastle are still bigger clubs.

This is unbelievable and nothing but lies and his useless opinion on what he has decided is a big club. By every measure city is and was before the take over a big club. Now we are fucking massive.

Talksport now ridiculing us for taking on the league. Yesterday was somewhat balanced with Borson but today it’s back to spreading lies to hurt the club.

It’s very simple, if the premier league rules are legal then they will prevail, however if they are deemed illegal to stop commercial growth then…
Alex Crook

He’s a rag **** and is goading Blues to phone up right now. Hopefully they see through it.

Alex Crook

He’s a rag **** and is goading Blues to phone up right now. Hopefully they see through it.
I hate that fat fucking southern plastic ****. One of the reasons why I finally fucked talkshite off.

Saying that, I did tune in for Stefan yesterday but that's a rarity for me nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.