Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be removed almost instantly, so they can tuck into their City provided canapés and drinkypoos, without discomfort, but some banners to let the press know how unwelcome they are from the fans point of view, must be in order opening game.
As fans it seems there’s not a lot we can do except argue our corner about all the shite being thrown at us. However we should be able to show our disdain for certain clubs, journalists, individuals, with very well produced banners displayed at home games. I’m not taking about dippers bedsheets scrawled with a felt tip marker. We must have graphic designers, artists, copywriters amongst our fan base who can get together and design quality imagery? I’d be willing to contribute financially, as I’m sure would lots of Blues, as we are all fucking sick of these constant attacks. We need to show how unwelcome these cunts are in our stadium.

Last edited:
Even if we did ban them it still doesn't stop them writing shite. It is a by product of Free Speech. I am looking at it that we are giving them enough rope to hang themselves with the silence.

Why are some of our fans ignorant when calling in that talk sh*te - Other clubs money from their success!! ermmm no! Success largely driven by huge investment and coupled with good management - Arsenal - Herbert Chapman enticement (Bank of England Club) / Liittlewoods - giving Shankly a huge war chest / Chelsea's success / Man Utd's success - all with good management as well of course. Pep with City - may not be right but money always wins i free market professional sport why don't we ever articulate this then the league en masse can have a proper debate. To give certain clubs an incorrect 'leg up' by our fans saying they have the money BECAUSE of success damages the arguement massively and is false..Wise up Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.