Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we did ban them it still doesn't stop them writing shite. It is a by product of Free Speech. I am looking at it that we are giving them enough rope to hang themselves with the silence.

City have been silent for over 10 years and their voices are getting louder and louder.

Just my opinion but another strategy is needed.

Waiting to win legal cases and then being silent during and after isn't working in the court of public opinion.

Ladyman man in the mail:

Man City haunted by United. Leeds and Newcastle are still bigger clubs.
Yet the club gave the Mail & Ladyman access to conduct an exclusive interview with Foden just over a month ago.

CgNMgWU.gif

FFS, give it a rest!

I’ve already told you, if you don’t like seeing or reading my posts, put me on ignore or scroll past my posts.

Whilst other forum members are posting Twitter posts including links, you once again single out one of my posts and screen grabs with no links.

I’ve already told you once. I won’t repeat this again. As long as I’m not breaking the forum rules (on the ‘MEDIA’ thread) I can post what I want. If I’m breaking any forum rules I’m sure Ric or one of the mods would let me know via PM.

Carry on badgering me and I will report you.

Don’t bother me again.
Ooh, i was showing you concern for the record

Yet the club gave the Mail & Ladyman access to conduct an exclusive interview with Foden just over a month ago.

CgNMgWU.gif

The club also allowed Winter to be part of the Treble Documentary and he's spent the last two days slagging us off.

WIsh the club would stop trying to be nice and accommodating to these people.

They aren't going to be fair with us, as soon as they can stick the knife in, they do.

Keeping silent in the hope they'll go away isn't working either, if anything they're getting louder and louder.

They won't. They'll be accommodated by the club. Welcomed and given the space to write more shit about us.

I know someone well that worked in City's legal department, when I asked him why the club doesn't ban journalists he made the observation that the people in the media department are close with/friends with a lot of journalists.
Then they should use their influence to get the lies suppressed.
Note to media dept: if you have contacts FFS use them. If they don’t play ball tell them a few lies like we are considering a list of banned journos.

They won't. They'll be accommodated by the club. Welcomed and given the space to write more shit about us.

I know someone well that worked in City's legal department, when I asked him why the club doesn't ban journalists he made the observation that the people in the media department are close with/friends with a lot of journalists.
Indeed they are. I have been to a couple of the European away press conferences, and they are all sat there, mingling, chatting and joking. I found it quite bizarre tbh.

Then they should use their influence to get the lies suppressed.
Note to media dept: if you have contacts FFS use them. If they don’t play ball tell them a few lies like we are considering a list of banned journos.

You would think and hope so but they're currently not doing that.

Could just be a wrong perception but the deliberate misinformation and scaremongering is getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.