Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

"What is the best team in the world? “ The best team is Real Madrid . He is the last Champions League champion. If it is for results, it is Madrid. If it is by game it is (Pep) Guardiola's Manchester City .”

We're not really here...

Which is better. A bigger club that last won the league title 97 years ago or a smaller club that last won the league title 4 weeks ago?

Which is better. A bigger club that won 4 league titles in 120 years or a smaller club that won 4 league titles in 4 years?

Maybe the smaller club that has a trophy haul that spreads over 120 years…..

100% spot on. Fuck me all the time I’ve been on this forum I’ve read your username as mainmanc and have only just realised it’s actually manimanc. Fuck me everyday is a school day even at 50 years of age :)
Ha ha that's tickled me but I've done exactly the same with usernames on here, read it as something different for months then realised it wasn't that at all.
I'm 50 too pal, the old brain works different now. :)

Last edited:

Ha ha that's tickled me but I've done exactly the same with usernames on here, read it as something different for months then realised it wasn't that at .
I'm 50 too pal, the old brain works different now. :)
It fucking does mate and god help me tomorrow trying to play cricket :)

Still? How can that be when they NEVER WERE bigger than City. Sports journalism in in the gutter... They've no shame, just liars basically.
Very large one club Cities who can pull big numbers for a Wembley game like say Coventry but pre Keegan Newcastle were getting under 10K and even now we average more than them & even in Leeds glory era in the 70s their crowds were very large but no bigger than ours

Which is better. A bigger club that last won the league title 97 years ago or a smaller club that last won the league title 4 weeks ago?

Which is better. A bigger club that won 4 league titles in 120 years or a smaller club that won 4 league titles in 4 years?
Which is better? A bigger club that it’s last trophy was the championship promotion and previous to that in 1955 or a smaller club that has won 10 titles, 8 league cups and 4 FA cups since 1955?

Last edited:
Now let me think for one moment ... trophies or global attraction ? Mmmmmnn. Its a difficult one but I think I`ll opt for trophies.

Never seen anything like the media coverage we get. Never in my life! For terrorists never mind a football club that had the audacity to challenge the beloved red shirts that do everything the right way the little angels! Imagine the media coverage if we had feral fans that murdered innocent people!!

Very large one club Cities who can pull big numbers for a Wembley game like say Coventry but pre Keegan Newcastle were getting under 10K and even now we average more than them & even in Leeds glory era in the 70s their crowds were very large but no bigger than ours
Leeds have never had an average gate higher than 40,000 even when their ground held a maximum of 50,000.

Leeds have never had an average gate higher than 40,000 even when their ground held a maximum of 50,000.
They never brought a soul to Maine Road until they were on the brink of winning the league in 1992. I went in 1976 with my old man in the cup and we had nearly a third of Elland Road. Historically it is a rugby league town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.