Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Dawson in SSN, "Foden's got to improve from the game, he got on the ball but was giving it away at times". That was just after a comment I missed about another player of whom he said "I thought he was good", so praise one player and slag Phil off, what a surprise you thick twat.

Phil rarely if ever gave the ball away in that game Trent Gordon and rice gave it away more

Well, as the Times is free to read online for this weekend, no paywall etc, be rude not to post some Martin Samuel :-)

Michael Dawson in SSN, "Foden's got to improve from the game, he got on the ball but was giving it away at times". That was just after a comment I missed about another player of whom he said "I thought he was good", so praise one player and slag Phil off, what a surprise you thick twat.
Looks like a cartoon character. Thinks like one.

Souness has become dreadful about us since he started his ghost written Saturday column in the Daily Fail. Imo my view is that Holt, Herbert, Ladyboy and Raith Al Wotsisname take weekly turns at writing it for him such is the vitriol against City. All of them have A* form for that particular 'skill'...As a TV pundit he was usually quite fair and objective about City, unless we were playing his beloved Dippers, however the change in his narrative now is clear for all to see.
Hope his wife under cooks his food so he does the Tijuana Cha Cha for a couple of days

It's standard procedure in disclosure?

Some fans are getting themselves giddy that this is going to bring everything down.
Even if it doesn’t, it turns the tide on social media, X, Twatter. The thick Red Shirt Fan Boys will be gutted, even though they might not have a reason to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.