Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mail are reporting that "Man City 'are ready to make Phil Foden the highest-paid British player EVER at £375,000-per-week after Euro 2024 - in a bid to ward off interest from Real Madrid".

Apart from the last part being made up bullshit this claim conflicts just a tad with their claim last year that Haaland was on £900,000 a week. As the saying goes, you need to have a good memory to be a good liar.

The Mail are reporting that "Man City 'are ready to make Phil Foden the highest-paid British player EVER at £375,000-per-week after Euro 2024 - in a bid to ward off interest from Real Madrid".

Apart from the last part being made up bullshit this claim conflicts just a tad with their claim last year that Haaland was on £900,000 a week. As the saying goes, you need to have a good memory to be a good liar.
Haaland isn’t British ;)

Unless you count he was born in Britain as being British!

Just read Syeds article in Times from last Wed. Kinnell, he mustn't have slept the days before writing his bitter rant against City.
Well Matthew if you are lurking on here, you seem to monitor City supporters social media posts, I have only one reply to your bitterness,
Ha Ha Ha Ha fecking Ha.
Get back in your cheat box.

Just read Syeds article in Times from last Wed. Kinnell, he mustn't have slept the days before writing his bitter rant against City.
Well Matthew if you are lurking on here, you seem to monitor City supporters social media posts, I have only one reply to your bitterness,
Ha Ha Ha Ha fecking Ha.
Get back in your cheat box.
He really is a slimy, despicable, ****! (Hi Matthew!)

Seems to be a positive article, bar the word pariahs.

Behind a pay wall, so can’t read it.

Keegan is a bit of a mixed bag, but he does write some positive articles about City.

IMG_1356.jpeg

Last edited:
Michael Dawson in SSN, "Foden's got to improve from the game, he got on the ball but was giving it away at times". That was just after a comment I missed about another player of whom he said "I thought he was good", so praise one player and slag Phil off, what a surprise you thick twat.
Dawson isn’t fit to tie Foden’s laces. I wouldn’t worry what he has to say.
I’m more concerned that the waistcoat wanker will stick him out on the left wing to accommodate Bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.