Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the last England players to be highest paid player? Ah that's right we don't know because there was no headlines about it
Exactly, only if it’s City. Nothing like building up a little more resentment out there.

Dawson isn’t fit to tie Foden’s laces. I wouldn’t worry what he has to say.
I’m more concerned that the waistcoat wanker will stick him out on the left wing to accommodate Bellend.
You know this is going to happen.
Unfortunately, the whole England team, including Phil, didn't perform well against Iceland.
There will always be a "fall guy" when teams under perform.
Guess who will carry the can in Germany ?

You know this is going to happen.
Unfortunately, the whole England team, including Phil, didn't perform well against Iceland.
There will always be a "fall guy" when teams under perform.
Guess who will carry the can in Germany ?
The narrative is already being formed. All of the newspapers have decided the agenda, and that is, in the very likely event of England failing in Germany, then it's mainly down to Phil Foden not performing for England like he does for City. It really is clear and obvious.

The narrative is already being formed. All of the newspapers have decided the agenda, and that is, in the very likely event of England failing in Germany, then it's mainly down to Phil Foden not performing for England like he does for City. It really is clear and obvious.
I caught 2 mins of the England game at the most on Friday and I saw Walker pass to where Rodders would have been only to find an Icelandic player......was it Rice who played DM?

There's no way Phil, John or Klye can perform as they do for City with the other 8 on the field.

They were all gash.
Yes, the whole team were dismal.
But the #10 is a crucial role.
It is Phil's best (and favourite) position, but Bellingham will take that key role. Southgate will select 2 defensive midfielders behind him, so no defensive responsibility.
I maintain that Phil, wide on the left (if he is selected ?), will not be anyway near as influential.
Hopefully England can have a good tournament, but Bellingham seems immune from any media criticism. Foden will be pilloried if England don't do well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.