Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the uk sports media are bang at it again...with englands defeat against iceland they led with an image of Saka who only played for a fraction of the game....

Its the Raheem Sterling treatment again

And yet some (outside of city especially) cant see that our owners are being portrayed the same way - as all bad and the enemy

View attachment 121928

Kinda like any time the media uses an image of City players literally any time football finance, expense, or rule breaking is used in literally any capacity? A bit like that?
If this is regarding the Sun article, then it's pretty obvious why they used the Saka picture.
Saka launched a paper plane during the game and the sun linked it to their headline 'Plane Awful'

Did you point out that Evra is a prick, was a prick aged 10, a prick growing up in France, became a gobshite prick when he signed for the red mardarses and last night was guest prick for the world 11?

What an obnoxious little prick he is and still is.
Only saw a bit of this, as it's full of people "projecting themselves".
Did "the prick" go off injured ?
Saw his early challenge on a non-player, which looked dangerous.
How did his team get on ?

pretty sure he does that every morning
Yeah - This morning was special though - I thought he would explode watching the first 2 minutes of his diatribe on YouTube.
Pure clickbate.
I watched, I smiled, then after a few mins I went and did somthing worthwhile.
Jordan is a complete and utter knob head.

Last edited:
That football365 crowd have to be the biggest shower of shit ever
A headline flashed up on my phone, titled "ranking our players on who will leave quickest after our expulsion"
Didn't open it and I won't for them but genuinely how do they get away with comments like that and is it for all clubs or mainly us?

That football365 crowd have to be the biggest shower of shit ever
A headline flashed up on my phone, titled "ranking our players on who will leave quickest after our expulsion"
Didn't open it and I won't for them but genuinely how do they get away with comments like that and is it for all clubs or mainly us?
It's weird, because afaik the chief editor or head writer or whatever stupid as fuck title they've got Sarah Whatserface is apparently a Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.