Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That football365 crowd have to be the biggest shower of shit ever
A headline flashed up on my phone, titled "ranking our players on who will leave quickest after our expulsion"
Didn't open it and I won't for them but genuinely how do they get away with comments like that and is it for all clubs or mainly us?
It is just a fake news site. They don't seem to have any editorial control. It is a sort of vehicle for loons to self publish content with no accountability.

It's weird, because afaik the chief editor or head writer or whatever stupid as fuck title they've got Sarah Whatserface is apparently a Blue.

I always thought that Sarah Winterburn was an Arsenal fan, but the site says she's a Huddersfield fan.

It seems that writing the utter clickbait falls to Stead and Ford.

Since when did Souness join the anti City hate club? I thought he was always fair to us on sky but since he left he's done nothing but slate us everywhere.

Since when did Souness join the anti City hate club? I thought he was always fair to us on sky but since he left he's done nothing but slate us everywhere.
I posted about this on Saturday, especially in his weekly column in the Daily Fail, which I would bet is ghosted on a revolving weekly basis by Holt, Ladyman, Grubby Herbert, Raith Al Wotsit et al such is the bile and vitriol he has started spouting about City. A complete volte face since his time as a fairly objective pundit on Sly Sports.

Interesting to see his nodding dog impersonation as jordan was ranting about getting us expelled.

Can only hope that Mrs Souness gave him a good hiding when he got home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.