Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan’s Talkshite expel City video on Youtube posted 3 days ago has had 218,000 views.

Jordan’s lastest Talkshite Video on Youtube arguing with a City fan about City’s legal action this morning has had 42,000 views.

No links.

Interesting to see his nodding dog impersonation as jordan was ranting about getting us expelled.

Can only hope that Mrs Souness gave him a good hiding when he got home!
Souness got potted by Sky so now has to make his money playing along with simple simon to the City are evil narrative they know will make them plenty of cash.

View attachment 121902

Here we go guys - what we've all been waiting for.

No longer are we lauded for following our club through the lower divisions, but now we should be boycotting the club so that we can become the 'heroes'.

If we all weren't so indoctrinated, paranoid and blinkered we'd all see the benefits of this and save the game.

One for us to ponder for the afternoon............ :-)
If City go down then I’m fucking going down with them. I fucking love this club and I’m married to this club through thick and thin and til death do us part.

I might be imagining it but I am sure a picture of Phil Foden was used by some of the media ( BBC ? ) when reporting on England's latest defeat.
Phil was used in reports about England's recent failure in The Times, The Mail and at least one other major publication the day after. I actually posted the pictures up on here. Phil is clearly being set up to take the hit in the very likely event that England fail again. That is for sure. They will leave well alone from Saka now the racist angle has been raised, and St Jude Bellingham is never going to get any stick regardless of what he does or doesn't do. Jack isn't in the squad, so he's out off the scene. Kane walks on water as far as the media are concerned. Mainoo is better than Pele and Maradona combined. Gallagher runs around like a headless chicken, so that's got to be good. ''Trent' walks on water as he plays for the scousers, so they dare not go anywhere near him. I could go on, but why bother. It all comes down to Phil being the fall guy. He's an easy target and he plays in a blue shirt at the Etihad. Job done. Orchestrated campaign. Clear and obvious.

Phil was used in reports about England's recent failure in The Times, The Mail and at least one other major publication the day after. I actually posted the pictures up on here. Phil is clearly being set up to take the hit in the very likely event that England fail again. That is for sure. They will leave well alone from Saka now the racist angle has been raised, and St Jude Bellingham is never going to get any stick regardless of what he does or doesn't do. Jack isn't in the squad, so he's out off the scene. Kane walks on water as far as the media are concerned. Mainoo is better than Pele and Maradona combined. Gallagher runs around like a headless chicken, so that's got to be good. ''Trent' walks on water as he plays for the scousers, so they dare not go anywhere near him. I could go on, but why bother. It all comes down to Phil being the fall guy. He's an easy target and he plays in a blue shirt at the Etihad. Job done. Orchestrated campaign. Clear and obvious.
Agreed, Phil will be the scapegoat for England's failing in these Euros

It's weird, because afaik the chief editor or head writer or whatever stupid as fuck title they've got Sarah Whatserface is apparently a Blue.
I refuse to believe that. It's simply not true. No blue with a conscience would allow the club to be trashed like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.