Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit disappointed after walking into work to hear Talksport was on the radio.

Was expecting a non stop tirade of various presenters, screaming ‘115 you bastards.’

But just got two pretty low key blokes chatting about the Euros and now moved on to transfer speculation.

All a bit boring really.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum
His use of Interloper is very telling and he wants us fans to tell Sheik Mansour to do one. Has there ever been a more appropriately named 'journalist' .

His use of Interloper is very telling and he wants us fans to tell Sheik Mansour to do one. Has there ever been a more appropriately named 'journalist' .
Declare “ENOUGH, I hate what you’ve done for my club, over a decade of success, the trophies, the last day match thrillers, sticking it to the Rags, countless records, I’ve had enough!”

Fuck off Herbert, hope you’re reading this you class one twatbadger.

Noel Gallagher on PL matches abroad:

“I couldn’t care less if a ManCity ‘customer’ in New Jersey wants to see a game. Get off your f***ing arse and come to Manchester, then. Why are we talking about schlepping out to Abu Dhabi for a League Cup final, FA Cup finals in Bangkok?"

“It [football] will change drastically in the next decade and, 20 years from now, it will be unrecognisable. Once there are 14 American owners in the PL, it’s over. They will vote for no relegation. There will be rule changes and all sorts of mad s***..."

"Honestly, the Americanisation of football is not good for the game. It will be a slow erosion. And we are going to be powerless to stop them..."

[Daniel Taylor - The athletic]

I have taken some time to compose a serious and thoughtful response to Mr Herbert.

Get to fuck Herbert and stick a corkscrew up your fat arse. I have supported City since 1964/65 and will support them till I die. And if you don't like that, tough shit. At least I don't work for a lying, corrupt Tory rag owned by a tax dodger that more or less encourages racism. So you can bugger off with your sanctimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.