Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Dixon on about, telling us that his grandkids teddy bear is called Martinelli?

We get it, he’s an Arsenal fan but to come out with that drivel during a game really shows the lack of quality that ITV will accept.
Exactly this.

Ideally the co-commentator would be neutral but at the very least they should offer some insight.

Dixon was like an old man in the park ranting about how he doesn't "get" formations, rule changes are always bad, my teddy bear is called such-and-such. It was just weird. And when your coverage is already on the back foot because of Twatterface, it just seems like ITV didn't want to be there.

To be honest I don’t even see it as a loss. It was a draw to me. Pens are just for entertainment in a nothing game.
You should do, it seems added time is another weapon to be used to manipulate results the way they want them to go. If they are going to add huge amounts of time, then the referee shouldn't be responsible for it.

Tragedy chanting ....A new law....Fucking nonsense !!

I’ve never heard a mass chant about
Bolton
Ibrox
Palace or Leeds Fans deaths
Bradford
Istanbul
Hysel
Hillsborough deaths , or many other tragedies.

I’ve heard Munich chants which seem to have died out.

I’ve heard piss taking,belittling,baiting,booing and all sorts of dogs abuse.

I’ve heard laughter, screaming, yelling, singing, irony,self deprecating & black humour and misery by the fucking barra load.

I’ve heard residents and business’s of wider Sheffield and the outlying Peak District report,drunken,violent and criminal activity on a large scale hours before the semi final gates were opened.

This load of complete bollocks is simply an unnecessary authoritarian reaction to the biggest bunch of vile,self obsessed,mard arsed,touchy victim hood, grief monkeys that God put on this earth.

The list of their ‘crimes’ would be longer than the one above,and go back half a century + .

My loathing for these socially inadequate, miss fit cultists is matched only by the same emotions for their client appointees in the media.

I’ll sing the victim song louder than I’ve ever done,I know why I’m singing it and no court in the land can prove otherwise..

Fuck em all !!
Does tragedy chanting include singing songs about the victims of Harold Shipman?

I wonder if they would have done something similar if City had won it?

961-A0417-9-F06-42-F9-A619-4909-F0-CF1-A22.webp

Any loss for us is now headline news. Annoying though it is, take it as a compliment because our standards are now that high.
Exactly this.
It has been similar for a while but it will reach new heights this season.
Bollocks to the Shield I’m still in treble mode until Friday night.

Had to laugh (again) at the bbc:

Community Shield: Arsenal 'make statement' with victory over Manchester City​

Statement win lol. You would think we were playing a lower league team, not one who finished 2nd and have spent over 600 million in a few years.
A team who thanks to the cup finals we played are a few weeks ahead of us in fitness, a team who were only playing by default as they won nothing to get to this game, a team who needed a flucky deflected shot deep into additional added time to score and who until we hugely tired from the 80th minute could hardly get the ball off us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.