Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the 12 articles on Ten Bob on the Mail's online football page today. And no, I haven't clicked on any of them, just scrolled down the page out of curiosity. They didn't disappoint.

Unbelievable Jeff.
According to the headlines..'Leading the rags to FA Cup glory' saved his job. Elsewhere the reports are about candidates snubbing them after seeing the salary on offer and the transfer budget. Does anyone remember the mail ever reporting anything about Pep leading us to FA cup glory?

According to the headlines..'Leading the rags to FA Cup glory' saved his job. Elsewhere the reports are about candidates snubbing them after seeing the salary on offer and the transfer budget. Does anyone remember the mail ever reporting anything about Pep leading us to FA cup glory?
That's because every time Pep had done this, he has backed it up with at least two other trophies in the same season.

They were all a sight to behold that morning, I was off that day and watched the lot they were all wrong footed and it was great viewing for a Blue. That little prick Warnock was nearly crying and when he came out with the gem “Everyone knows they’ve cheated” they quickly moved him on. I always wondered if City went after him for that comment. They were all trying to spin the non cooperation charge as proof of guilt, one of the best days I’ve had as a Blue watching them all squirm. If we get a definite date for the outcome of the 115 I’m booking that off too to hopefully witness the same shitshow.
I took the the family out for a ruby that night. Rang the mrs at work and said "I'm taking us all out to the balti tonight for tea", "er, ok, why", "cos city have been cleared". She didnt having a fucking clue what I was going on about.

Kin hell this Wyness bloke pops up on my Google app every bloody morning with doom and gloom about mostly City but sometimes, Newcastle, villa and Everton.

Until this started happening I had never of him, seems he was on the Everton board. Its no surprise the mess Everton are in with knobheads like him being on the board.

I do wonder how Nick Harris knows it was a City fan that put a brick through his window (and other things he's accused City fans of doing). Maybe they left a calling card.

Or maybe he just made it up.

Abit like that twat on YouTube who claimed he had a letter !

Couldn't find the scouse one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.