Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red love in is here to stay , and tbh it will never go away , it’s very noticeable to everyone that sky is littered with ex reds on every programme and podcast , dominated by Neville , Keane , and more recently Rooney , and of course spitty , it’s obscene how much the influence is, we get the token buffoon in Micah , box ticking at its most blatant. It will NEVER change , it’s clear and organised. All we can do is enjoy the ride in this clubs moment of glory. It’s way beyond our clubs control. It is a losing battle in the media , and if anyone thinks otherwise then give your heads a wobble , we get token exposure, only because they can’t avoid it with what Pep has done. When Pep leaves , I pity the guy who succeeds him , the gloves will really be off then, what ETH has endured is absolutely fuck all compared to who our next manager will be , enjoy what we have had.

It goes to the core of what he doesn't understand and shows what he is.
It doesn't matter whether we are guilty or innocent. It's what ultimately what football is about and the positive about tribalism.

We absolutely believe in our innocence- but if we are guilty, we will still be here. So feck you and your kind.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum
As said earlier in the thread, the use of interloper here is bordering racist. In effect he's saying 'they need to get out of our country'. City should demand a formal apology, at the VERY least

View attachment 122038

Are we talking a major obsession with us along the lines of Magic hat/delusional twat Harris here?

View attachment 122039

Wow. Just wow.
I reckon there are lots more, this is just from the first couple of pages.
Just to pick one out from his deranged postings. Apparently we are wrong not to show respect for the ticket tout. His own brother showed him zero respect. He hated him. The man was a shithouse rat towards his parents, why does Herbert expect, nay demand, we show him respect?

Arsehole.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum
My response to 'Herbert by name, herbert by nature' after following my club through thick and thin and thinner and even thinner for over 60 years is simply this..

'How dare you? How f**king dare you?'

As said earlier in the thread, the use of interloper here is bordering racist. In effect he's saying 'they need to get out of our country'. City should demand a formal apology, at the VERY least

I don’t think it’s borderline they’ve decided to step over the line & say we don’t want your sort here. Hes got no problem with foreign ownership if it’s white American. It’s a clear example of dog whistle racism !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.