Media Discussion - 2023/24

Dear Mr ****
Your temerity astounds me, actually having the gall to refer to City and their fans as victims. You are a paid acolyte of the club that has sole ownership of that particular noun.
We really know about hard times and when we were down there we didn't matter because we were never a threat. Good old City, good for a laugh.
But we had the good grace and delf-deprecating sense of humour to deal with it. Unlike your mob who haven't suffered one iota in pure footballing terms . Bankrolled by a football pools company with a vested interest in the shaping of the Football League (including sponsoring a FL competition) but hey, all well and above board, not a murmur nor a whiff of impropriety.
All we ever get is the victimhood card of Hillsborough, paraded year after year without recognition that maybe , just maybe some of their fans contributed to the egregious police reaction on that day
While we're on tragedies, why is it that every year Heysel is conveniently ignored by pathetic lickspittle, click-baiting shills such as yourself?
Yes we can claim victim here, that of being denied two seasons of European football for something we had no part in.
When it comes to "nothing to see here" let me remind you of these little beauties conveniently brushed under the carpet by you and your trough merchant colleagues.
Hacking our database..a criminal act, which had we reported to the authorities would have resulted in instant demotion to the 4th tier.
Breaking FFP rules , for which there was no retrospective punishment merely on the grounds that LFC didn't qualify for Europe that season
A fraudulent tax write-off of £50m for a so called feasibility study, which was basically an exercise in watching grass grow at Stanley Park.
An almost decade long shirt sponsorship deal from an investment bank found guilty and fined heavily for laundering terrorism money, and which is once again under scrutiny for its alleged further transgressions.
Can you see where I'm coming from? Of course you can't, because journalist you are not and never have been . In my humble opinion you are but a puss riddled lesion festering on a severe outbreak of scabies
Until recently, I'd forgotten that the victims were only banned from European competitive football for one year more than all other English teams after Heysel.

And they were bailed out by the RBS who were (and still are) state owned at the time. Oh the irony…

Technically just over 20'ish percent is currently held by the Government but don't let that get in the way of ripping these Scouse cunts.

My point is they aren't currently state owned.
The Government lost a controlling interest back in March when it went below 30%.
I know. My point is when the Liverpool bailout happened the RBS was 100% owned by the government. In other words the taxpayers. What the stake is now is totally irrelevant. This Is now. That was then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.