Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the media are pushing for (special) mainoo to start ahead of Arnold, thall be Phil either dropped or stuck out on the left on his.own again
I can see Phil being dropped for tomorrow night, and England win ( as they should) and that will effectively be the end of the tournament for him. Benched to be brought on when ( not if) desperate.
Fucking scandalous if that does happen. Let’s hope not.

I can see Phil being dropped for tomorrow night, and England win ( as they should) and that will effectively be the end of the tournament for him. Benched to be brought on when ( not if) desperate.
It will cos everyone else but southgate can see Bellingham should be the 8 Phil in the 10 role , cannot understand how he doesn't see.it , fucking scandalous that the national.manager cannot find a role for premiership player of the year , a generational talent compared to gazza ect pre tournament by everyone

Play Mainoo because I couldn’t give two fucks about England any more.
After the Serbia game I'm.the same , it's laughable that southgate has been working.on that system against Serbia for a year,!!!! the media are picking the side anyway , all I've heard is drop Foden , kane even though he didn't touch the ball benefitted England, saka was superb , mainoo should replace Arnold,, rice was awesome , Bellingham the poster boy ran the show ,Gueh was excellent , no mention of walker or stones , when in truth noone was more than a 5/10 performance

Southgate is the kind of manager that would put Messi at left back to allow Jamie Pollock to play at number 10.
Great analogy I know it won't happen but let's see how Bellingham plays left wing with trippier behind him so Phil can play the 10 ? If Rice was so good then it should allow for Phil to play the 10 effectively

I think you're right

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.